Has To Be The Best Deal For A Place To Stay..

lannabull

Not really the kind of place you would want to bring the family, but i would recommend the honey house on Suk Soi 22. Really cool place. Close to lots of bars, massage, food.. Free wireless internet all over the place if you traveling in with a laptop (which i never leave without, personally..) and best of all: clean rooms, air conditioning and hot water for 600 Baht a night. Ive been in Thailand for the last 5 years and thats one of the best deals ive seen. Check it out.

post-8414-1169129375_thumb.jpg

Do you mean this one?

Since there's a very unfriendly chinese owner now the food's bad and overpriced as well - tho I dunno about the hotel...

Just try the faked fried "prawns" (in dough) - you might find one or two... :o

Edited by BlackBeach

Not really the kind of place you would want to bring the family, but i would recommend the honey house on Suk Soi 22. Really cool place. Close to lots of bars, massage, food.. Free wireless internet all over the place if you traveling in with a laptop (which i never leave without, personally..) and best of all: clean rooms, air conditioning and hot water for 600 Baht a night. Ive been in Thailand for the last 5 years and thats one of the best deals ive seen. Check it out.

The last time I stayed there it was 800 baht and the boy bar next door towards soi 22 had ear blasting music until about 4:00 AM. I checked out the next morning and walked back to the Pelican. That's right next to a GoGo bar but it wasn't noisy at all. Rooms (a little shabby) are about the same and priced about the same.

The last time I stayed there it was 800 baht and the boy bar next door towards soi 22 had ear blasting music until about 4:00 AM. I checked out the next morning and walked back to the Pelican. That's right next to a GoGo bar but it wasn't noisy at all. Rooms (a little shabby) are about the same and priced about the same.

I stayed at Baan Sukhumvit soi 22 just round the corner a bit more pricey 1400 but brand new, amazingly quite aircon and free breakfast / internet ,saves you a couple of hundred Baht outside so not a bad deal really.

• 5 weeks later...
Actually no, thats not the one.. There are two of them, that must be the other one.. The one that I am talking about it a three minute walk from the corner of Sukhamvit and is a lot less neon..

Actually yes, it is... :o Was staying there for 3 nights - the a dozen or so small rooms can be accessed thru the restaurant, the big 3 rooms are in the same building, but about 10 meters to the right and have a separate entry. There are a few more "facilities" all starting with "Honey" something like a massage palour. Prices for the small rooms are 690 Baht and for the big ones 800 Baht. Also short time and guest friendly, the small rooms have no windows, a tiny glass-walled cubicle as restroom only a meter away from the bed and one has to sit sidewards to take a dump :D

I was staying at the big room, was a bit noisy due to the very thin wall hearing a guy banging it's "gf" :D

Conclusion: Not recommendable.

does it have a website