Story of incest, lies, rape and intrigue as Thai society described as "crazy"

webfact

If you can take your head out of the sand for a moment, and penetrate the thick fog that is 'thainess' you'd probably see this kind of things going on all over. Stepdaughters are always a vulnerable prime target for these kind of 'men'. Find the divorcee with a couple of young daughters, and take it from there. This kind of abhorrent behaviour is the modus operandi of many foreign men in Thailand too. Compare the number of men you see in Tesco who have stepsons to those who have stepdaughters, it doesn't really match does it? Go figure. 

31 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

If you can take your head out of the sand for a moment, and penetrate the thick fog that is 'thainess' you'd probably see this kind of things going on all over. Stepdaughters are always a vulnerable prime target for these kind of 'men'. Find the divorcee with a couple of young daughters, and take it from there. This kind of abhorrent behaviour is the modus operandi of many foreign men in Thailand too. Compare the number of men you see in Tesco who have stepsons to those who have stepdaughters, it doesn't really match does it? Go figure. 

I never let my daughter sleep over at her friends houses, no matter how well I know or how much I like their parents.

19 minutes ago, manhood said:

The Thai society IS a society with no rules, rotten down to the basic of humans life .....a shame but all are haaving their head deep in the sand not to see what happens.....

That is simply not true, there are a lot of rules (both spoken and unspoken).

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

If he is a prick wouldnt that mean he would be more likely to be wrong about her intentions?

I'm not buyin she and the new husband suddenly felt maternal after 3 years . Thais have a national id card. It's not that easy to hide two kids. Let's see ,no money, two teenage girls, a baby, another baby on the way. Not hard to foretell how that's going to turn out with the new husband. 

I'm a parent.

3 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I'm not buyin she and the new husband suddenly felt maternal after 3 years . Thais have a national id card. It's not that easy to hide two kids. Let's see ,no money, two teenage girls, a baby, another baby on the way. Not hard to foretell how that's going to turn out with the new husband. 

I'm a parent.

So how does the ex being  prick make him more believable. You still have t explained your reasoning. 

This just proves Thailand inability to protect Women and female children , When abuse is reported The Police just say Its  family business, How many female are going to be beaten and  abused or killed before they reconise women are human too, 

1 hour ago, manhood said:

The Thai society IS a society with no rules, rotten down to the basic of humans life .....a shame but all are haaving their head deep in the sand not to see what happens.....

Had to say Thai society.

Like others have said, happens everywhere int eh world not just here.

Hope you can figure it out....

Not unusual at all in Thailand. Twenty years ago i used to see a girl from Chonburi, her step dad had killed her real father to marry her mother, then he'd gone through all three step daughters, made them all pregnant, something which their mother would not admit to, then my girlfriend said that she'd poisoned his dog then was going to kill him, but unfortunately she was involved in a major car accident courtesy of her step dad that put her out of action for a while..... The step father had a daughter with my girls mother who'm he eventually MARRIED !  My girlfriend later told me that the girl had told her mother that she was an old woman and that she would take care of the old man, talk about keeping it in the family...... ??   I asked her on Gods oath was this the truth ?  She replied that this was common in Chonburi, probably in Thailand........     Hope you survived Jaruni........ x

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

You obviously cannot see the substance of my post because you are constantly focused on the prick.

There is no substance.

As opposed to you who is trying to deflect attention onto the mother with some bizarre thought process. 

7 hours ago, Kadilo said:

There is no substance.

As opposed to you who is trying to deflect attention onto the mother with some bizarre thought process. 

I see it all the time. Mother abandons kids for the new boyfriend .

A few years later turns up with some lame excuse about the abandonment and blaming the carer. 

What has she been doing for 3 years. She is as bad as him. 

Archived