Coffee @ Chiang Mai University

thaitot

Nine years ago I purchased coffee at the Chiang Mai university is that still there can their coffee be had like at big C also?

Wanting to purchase a small amount to use as I travel with a french press. or any other suggestions in the moat area. Thanks

I am pretty sure it was at the university and was royal coffee project my guess it is still the same there was a coffee brewer inside and the place seemed very sterile like plain it has been nine years but I am finding everything else is pretty much the same except costs are up I would need to taxi there from the moat area that is why I asked if it was sold elsewhere I am at central plaza so I will look at tops

I am fairly certain that the coffee you are referring to is no longer available at discount prices like it was. It is now marketed to the Chinese at prices higher than anywhere. They even take the Chinese on the tram to a small coffee shop and stop there for a break where the Chinese are encouraged to buy coffee beans. We used to buy beans there too, but that was a number of years ago. Things have changed.