Poor service in restaurants.

Dipterocarp

Entered a large pub at 23:00. Lively with people eating and watching a band, near Lat Krabang (Suwannaphum area).

After waiting 40 minutes and being told, it's coming, it's coming a girl came to say they were out of what I ordered. So I ordered some fried rice.

She came back to say Kitchen now closed....Everywhere nearby closed also so I ended up in 7/11 buying a bad of Potato chips.

Only in Thailand.

Edited by Dipterocarp

Well, what did you expect... best to move on as you did...    Did one even better... 555... ordered the food, the I can't be bothered waitress,  said they were out of mixed vegetables. ... She brought the food.... I paid up...then took all four plate and let them fall on the floor and table so this beeachee would have to clean up... then I got on my yamaha and never came back...55555

Edited by Rhys

31 minutes ago, Rhys said:

Well, what did you expect... best to move on as you did...    Did one even better... 555... ordered the food, the I can't be bothered waitress,  said they were out of mixed vegetables. ... She brought the food.... I paid up...then took all four plate and let them fall on the floor and table so this beeachee would have to clean up... then I got on my yamaha and never came back...55555

That is a rather silly thing to do .

34 minutes ago, Rhys said:

and folks wonder why some Thai's think farang are dirt.

44 minutes ago, Rhys said:

then took all four plate and let them fall on the floor and table so this beeachee would have to clean up... then I got on my yamaha and never came back...55555

You must have got on your bike and driven away rather fast , it wouldnt have been too long  before the restaurant workers would have seeken retribution and you may well have then ended up in a story on TV yourself