Phuket Governor leads clean up at Leam Tukkea on Koh Sirae

rooster59

Phuket Governor leads clean up at Leam Tukkea on Koh Sirae 

Tanyaluk Sakoot

1514630001_1-org.jpg

PHUKET: Phuket Governor urged residents to keep their areas clean as he led a clean up effort at Leam Tukkea on Koh Sirae today (Dec 30) in the lead up to New Year’s celebrations.

Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong and Phuket City Chief Wikom Jakthi oversaw the cleanup effort, that saw general rubbish collected as well as overhanging tree branches and grass verges being cut at Leam Tuk-Kea on Koh Sirae where a Sea Gypsy village is located east of Phuket Town.

Phuket Governor Norraphat said, “I am so glad Keep Phuket Clean by Our Hands and Heart, and to see that this is still a continuing activity in our community. So, Rassada district, there is lot of people live here. I would like people to take pride in their area and help to keep it clean.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-governor-leads-clean-up-at-leam-tukkea-on-koh-sirae-65360.php#eOgO8i7sC3RMjESF.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-12-30

Would be Great if Coconut Island was next on the list for a clean - up, considering the limited population & lack of picking up after themselves. 

Supposedly what Phuket was like years ago, beautiful scenery but spoiled by rubbish wherever the locals congregate, such a shame.

CANDA.