"Under Consideration" question

Happy New Year to all members & admins....

Re: "Under Consideration" stamp  based on Non-Imm 'O' extension

Has anyone succeeded to obtain the approved extension stamp up to 7 days earlier than originally the "Under Consideration" date?

If not, 

Has anyone succeeded to obtain the approved extension stamp (Non Imm 'O') earlier if the "Under Consideration" date will be on Thai Public Holiday? (For instance, the "Under Consideration" date will be on 13 April 2018 - Songkran  - Can I get the approved extension stamp on 12 April 2018 earlier instead or must I wait till Immigration office will be back to normal service? )

Appreciate any response.  

As @Ubonjoe says,

.....also....,

I was given a report back day of 14 April (Songkran) so I kept ringing the office before that date asking if it was yet approved.  I was told on the phone at the end of March that it was approved so drove to the office for the stamp immediately.  All was completed before the beginning of April.  No problem.

I don't know about being early, last time at JonThien when i last went after the thirty days was up, it was'nt ready ie.they had'nt received it, and asked me to come back the the next day, i was only saved by a higher officer who called me over to her desk, and made a frantic phone call, i had to wait about 45 min before it came through!