Kodi and No Limits on TV box

johnnort

Hello, I have android TV box and installed Kodi v176 and No Limits. Kodi opened twice but now will attempt to open but flashes back to the TV box Ap screen. On clearing the Kodi cache it opened again one more time. Clearing the cache now does nothing. I have cleared the Kodi data and re-installed No Limits. Same scenario. I have deleted and re-installed Kodi and No Limits several times and still get same. Kodi does open without No Limits but obviously I can get no TV channels without it. I understand if I was using Windows I could delete some file, but I cannot find these files on my TV box. What to do please?? If there is a solution, please treat me like a child as I am not too computer savvy. Thank you.

Sounds like you are running out of RAM, check what apps the android box is running at start-up and get rid of any unnecessary ones. You can usually get Kodi and add-ons to run on a low spec box but you need to strip it back to be "only" running Kodi (and bare minimum of OP system).

Also, you dont always need to run the latest Kodi, each new version uses more ram than the one before. Drop back to Kodi 15 or 16.

A little bit for everyone.

I am running Android 5.1 with 1.5GB Ram remaining after deleting unwanted Aps. but including Kodi.

I was using an Air mouse with cursor showing at all times. Have now tried other manual remote, and low and behold, no cursor showing and Kodi starts up. Great tip that one! Reverted to air mouse after start-up.

Assuming all is now OK, can you tell me how to watch live UK TV please?  Have been into Add ons and Video Add-ons and get a list of streamers like Covenant, but non are for live TV, only past progs. List: Poseidon, Covenant, Elysium, Bob, MetalliQ, Oculus, Wolfpack, Pyramid, Titon, Project M, Nemesis, Stream Hub, Eyasses, Sports World, Star Tec, Bretts Retro, etc.. Halow has the channels but does not work. Are there any more? And how do I add them? 

Incidentally scrolling through Video ADD-ons I see No Limits Builds is subscription!    Thank you again.

3 hours ago, johnnort said:

A little bit for everyone.

I am running Android 5.1 with 1.5GB Ram remaining after deleting unwanted Aps. but including Kodi.

I was using an Air mouse with cursor showing at all times. Have now tried other manual remote, and low and behold, no cursor showing and Kodi starts up. Great tip that one! Reverted to air mouse after start-up.

Assuming all is now OK, can you tell me how to watch live UK TV please?  Have been into Add ons and Video Add-ons and get a list of streamers like Covenant, but non are for live TV, only past progs. List: Poseidon, Covenant, Elysium, Bob, MetalliQ, Oculus, Wolfpack, Pyramid, Titon, Project M, Nemesis, Stream Hub, Eyasses, Sports World, Star Tec, Bretts Retro, etc.. Halow has the channels but does not work. Are there any more? And how do I add them? 

Incidentally scrolling through Video ADD-ons I see No Limits Builds is subscription!    Thank you again.

You don't need Kodi for  www.firstonetv.net/Live/United-Kingdom   you do not need a VPN.   or more basic UK also fine https://easyview.eu/  + you do not need a VPN..

On Kodi use a lot  'Made in Canada'  Live UK TV  +  also has many Live Sports

Archived