PM suggests Thais to start saving for their future

rooster59

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I look sometimes at the cars people drive here Has anybody noticed you dont see many Old cars on the road You see a few but not many You see many Pick-ups Value i would say 800,000 Baht I wonder sometimes How do Thais afford such expensive cars if there wages are not high Where i come from you see many older cars on the road because the people cant afford new ones and they wont lend you money unless you have an income to support what you borrow So if people dont earn much money here how do they borrow to buy  such expensive cars To me a car means nothing It gets you from A to B Thats it I dont care what they look like and long as they are mechanic sound and dont cost a lot to keep on the roads 

How could they save?,,, on a 500 bht per month??? This is what seniors get when they turn 50 years old. 

They used to go to the village chief to get their money but now they have to go to the bank and use a bank card most of the villagers old one do not own a transportation or can not read nev r less using a Pin and they should sav? it is unsane.

My best guess the premier must of speak for the government and hi so people.

Poor farmers with new truck easy your land against the cost ... there you go .Good crop you pay bad crop you only have a few chances to pay or truck go back yo lender.

This ia what i did saw in the village I was living into.

2 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

I look sometimes at the cars people drive here Has anybody noticed you dont see many Old cars on the road You see a few but not many You see many Pick-ups Value i would say 800,000 Baht I wonder sometimes How do Thais afford such expensive cars if there wages are not high Where i come from you see many older cars on the road because the people cant afford new ones and they wont lend you money unless you have an income to support what you borrow So if people dont earn much money here how do they borrow to buy  such expensive cars To me a car means nothing It gets you from A to B Thats it I dont care what they look like and long as they are mechanic sound and dont cost a lot to keep on the roads 

You can borrow by using your land as collateral, which is why farmers have to roll over their debt each year, pay back the old debt from the harvest and get new debt for living purposes using the land as insurance for the bank, don't see many farmers with cars though. 

3 hours ago, mettech said:

How could they save?,,, on a 500 bht per month??? This is what seniors get when they turn 50 years old. 

They used to go to the village chief to get their money but now they have to go to the bank and use a bank card most of the villagers old one do not own a transportation or can not read nev r less using a Pin and they should sav? it is unsane.

My best guess the premier must of speak for the government and hi so people.

"My best guess the premier must of speak for the government and hi so people."   Of course :sad: