rooster59

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jobwolf said:

Toufik is a classic French name.  :spamsign:

Quite so,    :thumbsup:
Tawfik (Arabic: توفيق‎), or Tewfik, is an Arabic name given to males. The name is derived from the Arabic root: waaw-faa-qaaf (و-ف-ق), which means to agree or to reconcile. Tawfik translates to, "the ability or opportunity to achieve success". A spelling of "Tewfik" or "Toufic" is used more among French speakers.

The effectiveness of Thai authorities in tracking this fellow down and recovering the money is truly impressive!  I wonder if the fellow arrested had purchased a SIM from the same shop?  It would have made tracking him down easier...anyway, it would make a good story.  

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Low-life come from many countries to LOS....Thieving low-life cannot resist what they do if the opportunity arises...Scum like this WILL rummage your birds bag if the opportunity arises... You can be sure of that..

it's time for consequences, visa-free travel should be suspended for French nationals and criminal background checks mandatory for obtaining a visa.

too many French criminals around.

Terrorists too.

Edited by manarak

2 minutes ago, manarak said:

it's time for consequences, visa-free travel should be suspended for French nationals and criminal background checks mandatory for obtaining a visa.

too many French criminals around.

Terrorists too.

Every country on the planet has low-life going on "holiday" to their country...Until a worldwide data base is formulated then shit will travel...

8 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:
Quite so,    :thumbsup:
Tawfik (Arabic: توفيق‎), or Tewfik, is an Arabic name given to males. The name is derived from the Arabic root: waaw-faa-qaaf (و-ف-ق), which means to agree or to reconcile. Tawfik translates to, "the ability or opportunity to achieve success". A spelling of "Tewfik" or "Toufic" is used more among French speakers.

He had his golden opportunity to achieve success at Suvarnabhumi Airport, seized it, and regrets it.

Plenty of opportunities for dating success in a Thai prison. :biggrin:

4 hours ago, chippendale said:

You play the race card three times in a row. Impressive hattrick of cry baby whining and of course the nice Algerian gentleman is completely innocent and had only borrowed some cash.

He's French.

I fully agree everybody all over the world should have to go for a tourist visa to enter which ever country and producing criminal records before getting the visa.. not only french.. UK, US and all countries..

Of course hard to manage for consulates or embassies, but would be worth it.. Charge accordingly for visas.. even asking a deposit added to normal visa fees, which is given back only if visa is granted.. This would also avoid a lot of low life people even asking for a visa, and cover the real cost of a non granted visa..

Have a nice week

3 hours ago, transam said:

I don't care, the same as I don't care about the UK controlled Falklands...Facts are facts..

Let me guess, you googled it and found some amazing results?

Such as Genova selling Corsica to the French and Corsica being in a personal union with .....Britain.

Back to topic perhaps: Identifying a person by his race does not make sense, as just about every country or race has at one point been dominated / mixed with the others. Napoleon and the French are excellent examples of this.

If a person holds a French passport, that person is French.

Real French.

Not sort of French.

Whatever name, religion, colour, nose,... they may have.

28 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Such as Genova selling Corsica to the French and Corsica being in a personal union with .....Britain.

Back to topic perhaps: Identifying a person by his race does not make sense, as just about every country or race has at one point been dominated / mixed with the others. Napoleon and the French are excellent examples of this.

Real French.

Not sort of French.

Except Napoleon, of course, because you have repeatedly posted your delusion that Corsicans aren't French. Please let them keep their passports and stay on topic :1zgarz5:

Don't cherry pick your examples just to fit your biased arguments. You've been humiliated enough on this thread, so let's leave it at that.

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

Real French.

Not sort of French.

My chum divorced a Thai bird, she lives in England on handouts because she has a UK passport.....Is she English.....?   5150.gif.ddd5439bdb7102c97be4cbc678df1d67.gif

1 hour ago, tubby johnson said:

Except Napoleon, of course, because you have repeatedly posted your delusion that Corsicans aren't French. Please let them keep their passports and stay on topic :1zgarz5:

Don't cherry pick your examples just to fit your biased arguments. You've been humiliated enough on this thread, so let's leave it at that.

Hohoho your reply is so funny.

But I should have known that the point that I made would be miles above your head.

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

Real French.

Not sort of French.

If a dog lives in a stable that doesn't make it a horse.

I never said Corsicans are not French, of course they are, since they have French passports.

I mentioned Napoleon, as a reaction to a racist that said the Suvarnabhumi thief was not  a real French, as he has a non French name and non French forefathers.

I reacted and said that if this is true, then Napoleone Buonoparte is also not a real French: Italian name and Italian forefathers and born in a territory that was most of it's history not French.

Capiche?

6 hours ago, oldhippy said:

And your statement that Corsica is French... I would not advise you to repeat that in Corsica.

9 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

I never said Corsicans are not French, of course they are, since they have French passports.

Our humble advice to you would be to drop your senile Corsican nonsense, as you're confusing even yourself. Capiche?

12 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Our humble advice to you would be to drop your senile Corsican nonsense, as you're confusing even yourself. Capiche?

The Royal We?

If you are going to use Pluralis Maiestatis, you might as well try to come up with arguments in stead of insults.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And your statement that Corsica is French... I would not advise you to repeat that in Corsica.

What problem do you have with these 2 sentences?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh well, I just remember a good advise from Matthew7:6, something about pearls. I will follow it

Edited by oldhippy
edited

27 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

The Royal We?

If you are going to use Pluralis Maiestatis, you might as well try to come up with arguments in stead of insults.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What problem do you have with these 2 sentences?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh well, I just remember a good advise from Matthew7:6, something about pearls. I will follow it

What do you not understand about those 2 sentences?

Your obfuscations about pluralis majestatis, Corsicans and ridiculous bible quotes are rather pathetic. Increase your medicine dosage and don't drift off topic. You're embarrassing yourself :coffee1:

2 hours ago, i claudius said:

Its a long time since i was in France, is that what "French" people look like these days?

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Why do you ask?

Is it your view he is unable to be considered French, because of the colour of his skin?

Or is it his manner of dress?

His name...not French enough for you?

Do tell, I am so curious...

Edited by Bluespunk

What do you not understand about those 2 sentences?

Your obfuscations about pluralis majestatis, Corsicans and ridiculous bible quotes are rather pathetic. Increase your medicine dosage and don't drift off topic. You're embarrassing yourself :coffee1:

You are at the same level as Farage, as a stand up comedian.

Not my type of humour though.