DPM Prawit ready to support PM should he enter politics

webfact

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Gen. Prawit confirmed that he is not a politician and is only in political office for now while assuring the public that he has no plans to contest any elections. 

55555555, who should elect him....?only one vote....by himself

1 hour ago, candide said:

Apparently you have an exceptional Mayor, who seem to be a good manager and can also get extra funding because he is well connected. Fine for you and this local community!

But how representative of the whole country is it? Can you generalise your local observation to the rest of the country?

I think my initial post in the thread stated there are many reasons not to keep the Army in, but for my particular local area it is doing wonders. 

I really don't need to generalise for the country as my claim was never made about the country. I merely implied that this over simplified, repetitive doom and gloom anti Army rhetoric doesn't cover every corner of Thailand. If we can take away the generalisation that all of Thai is worse off and realise some places are doing quite well under the current administration it may make for a more reasonable discussion rather than 'corrupt this, corrupt that' and finished topic.