Certificate of residence for bank account

Hi Guys
I need to get a certificate of residence in order to open a bank account here.

I've already been told by the bank that they will open an account for me if I obtain one.

Though am unsure of how to fill in the form ( TM18 Form PDF) does anyone have a link to a form that has been filled in?

This is probably a simple task for most but I'm dyslexic, have OCD and I get stuck on details to the point of not being able to progress past sections I am unable to fill in.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

PS I am in Pattaya and have a copy of my rent agreement and a signed copy of the Landlords ID card.

You have the wrong form, use this: http://www.immchonburi.go.th/main/doc/20130915223007.pdf

I think it's quite self explaining, if you don't understand something specific you should ask for it

If you have problems filling it out in general then maybe just ask a friend there or the landlord or whoever you know

Officially immigration offices won't issue a certificate of residence if you are here on a tourist visa, i don't know how this is in pattaya

Krungsri Bank usually let's you open an account with just a rental contract, so you wouldn't need the certificate of residence

Edited by jackdd
  • Like 1