In Dec I started selling 1/2 of my bitcoin holdings for alt coins

ghworker2010

2 hours ago, chicowoodduck said:

Medical advice and financial advice on TV......geez, how bad can it get?

Guess my shares of the Brooklyn Bridge are going to worth something after all....lol...??

Yep, sometimes I think it has reached the bottom. And then somebody plants a charge of C4 and we go a bit lower.

I do not think there's a limit.

17 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Since it's so easy, I guess it is easy to explain also. Please enlighten us how to do it. Answers like "Google it" doesn't count.

I am not expecting an explanation from you, but would be happy to be proven wrong.

Expectations fully met!

:cheesy:

• Sad 1

On 16/01/2018 at 8:19 AM, chicowoodduck said:

Well, got my good laugh for the day at all the folks who are getting rich....kind of like my Vegas friends who are making money all the time....??

IMG_6514.JPG

Everyone Is Getting Hilariously Rich and You’re Not (see link)

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjp6IvXkOHYAhWEf7wKHSgJDmUQFggpMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2018%2F01%2F13%2Fstyle%2Fbitcoin-millionaires.html&usg=AOvVaw0gsmGqKb5RVlKMKyHIBH8f

On 1/16/2018 at 7:19 AM, chicowoodduck said:

Well, got my good laugh for the day at all the folks who are getting rich....kind of like my Vegas friends who are making money all the time....??

IMG_6514.JPG

The Green eyed Monster has arrived, jealousy is a very destructive emotion.

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2018 at 12:19 PM, davidst01 said:

Im unsure if I totally agree with the comments by 12drinkm

Coinbase has got to be the worst exchange. If your not American then just use bx to fund back to fiat. You can do this using their daily limits. 

If your American you can use 'itBIT' which is a highly reputable exchange and you can simply fill out a form to increase withdrawal limits to huge amounts. I just checked out their form to increase the limit. Its blank and the user can put whatever limit they want. Thus it would not take 6 months to withdraw 1m usd. 

Do NOT use coinbase. They are rubbish and expensive....

Skywallet will be the best Wallet out there, register your Free account now, and no i dont make anything out of it.

www.skywallet.com

On 1/16/2018 at 11:12 PM, how241 said:

Thanks !!!   I appreciate your info ... I am new to the game and always interested what other have done...Thanks for your post.

X12 PRO will be massive, trading now at about 5 Euros, will launch on a top 5 major exchange on 15th February, PM me for Link.

On 1/16/2018 at 6:28 PM, 12DrinkMore said:

It does however seem to crop up regularly in the top couple of exchanges.

itBit is only bitcoin, which is a little restrictive for those "diversifying" their portfolios into other craptos.

bx will only give you THB only to an account in Thailand. You might have a small issue trying to sell a few million USDs in bitcoins due to liquidity and then getting it out of the country might raise the odd flag.

I am not sure how the money laundering squad will look at an account which suddenly has the odd 60 million baht dropped into it. It would certainly be an interesting conversation.

Just use www.coinhako.com . It's a Singapore exchange and probably the best trading platform in the world. You just need a Singapore phone number and bank account which is super easy to get if you do your research. I set up a company in Singapore for $1.5k with Bank Account etc...and then was able to easily set up a Coinhako account. Singapore doesn't tax crypto.

Then just use Transferwise ( super low fees ) to transfer funds to your Bangkok Bank account when you need them. No more than 300,000 baht / transfer and never keep more than a million baht in your Thai account just in case.

I do all this on my Iphone before I go to bed. Zero stress.

Edited by Rocket Hawks

Hello,  does anyone know where I could buy a bitcoin wallet in Pattaya ?  I recently read a story about a man who lost all his coins after buying a wallet off ebay so I was looking  to buy from a local, larger, safe retailer,  maybe at the mall or Powerbuy,  Big-C ? 

I do  Not want to order from Lazada or AliExpress for the above reasons. Thanks for any help.

13 hours ago, how241 said:

Hello,  does anyone know where I could buy a bitcoin wallet in Pattaya ?  I recently read a story about a man who lost all his coins after buying a wallet off ebay so I was looking  to buy from a local, larger, safe retailer,  maybe at the mall or Powerbuy,  Big-C ? 

I do  Not want to order from Lazada or AliExpress for the above reasons. Thanks for any help.

There aren't any physical vendors yet

Use electrum on pc or mycelium on android 

It set up properly, nobody ever lost a penny

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I hope someone can explain something to me...I am thinking about buying some coins on 'bx'   and transferring them to a 'Trezor'  hardware wallet...I don't understand where the coins or coin info is stored ... They say that if you lose your 'Trezor' wallet to just go and buy another one and use the recovery seed and password to restore your coins...That would indicate to me that the coins and coin info are being stored in the cloud or at the 'Trezor' website or servers...  If so,  then how is that really safe and what is stopping those places from being hacked and you losing everything ???  I am posting this is several threads in the hope of getting more answers. Thanks