Sex pest leaves schoolgirl a "souvenir" on her handlebars - a used condom

webfact

Sex pest leaves schoolgirl a "souvenir" on her handlebars - a used condom

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A sexual pervert in Southern Thailand was filmed pestering a 17 year old school girl trying to do her homework with a friend in a sala.

He alarmed the girl by initiating conversation about the sexual needs of his granddaughter. The conversation continued in southern dialect.

The girl, now filming, tried to get on with her assignments while the man who had arrived earlier on a motorcycle then went to some nearby toilets.

Then he was seen hovering around the girl's motorcycle. "Ann", 17, told Daily News Online later that she wondered what he was doing but then he left on his own bike.

When she went to her vehicle after there was a used condom on the handlebars - it had sperm in it.

Trang police said that the man is known to them after a prior arrest. They encouraged the victim to file a complaint but she said that her dad didn't want her to make a big thing of it.

The story was posted on the page of "Amornrat Chuaytam" on Facebook where the victim said: "Disgusting! Share! This happened to me while I was doing my homework. This 'nutter' arrived on a bike. He just sat there looking at me then came over and started telling a sex story I started filming".

She said he left the condom as a "souvenir" of their encounter.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-11

" Trang police said that the man is known to them after a prior arrest. They encouraged the victim to file a complaint but she said that her dad didn't want her to make a big thing of it."

No pun intended. :cheesy:

Edited by NCC1701A

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Why he doesnt date a  fat old isarn lady like most of the members here have ended up with?

And here I was under the impression most of us were married to highly educated, high-so Thai-Chinese models :sleep: