"Sorry I'm late for school, sir. I had to help an injured grandmother on my way in!"

webfact

"Sorry I'm late for school, sir. I had to help an injured grandmother on my way in!"

8pm1.jpg

video screenshot

Thai Rath posted an inspiring video of a Thai high school student who saw an accident on his way to classes.

He stopped to help a foundation medic team who were treating an old woman with a broken leg and other injuries. She had been a pillion passenger on a bike involved in a collision with a car.

The young man was named as M3 (Year 9) student Theerawat Daokrajai at Thung Yai Withayakhom School in the south.

The video recounts that he saw the accident while on his way to school and helped out with first aid before the elderly victim was successfully taken to hospital where she is recovering.

He said that he helps out as a foundation medic in his free time and stopped to offer the benefit of his expertise.

He said he wasn't in foundation uniform but he couldn't just pass by and do nothing when someone was in need.

He would explain to his teachers why he was late when he got to school.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-11

This boy should receive acknowledgement of his proactive, voluntary act by the Junta PM himself. 

Thailand needs more teenagers like this one. 

I see a medical career in his future !

Archived