I want an extra month on my non imm B already extended

There is nothing you can apply for without leaving the country to get a visa or a visa exempt entry.

There is no 30 day extension you can get at immigration.

Why don't you apply for the normal one year extension in February? You could apply for it early.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

There is nothing you can apply for without leaving the country to get a visa or a visa exempt entry.

There is no 30 day extension you can get at immigration.

Why don't you apply for the normal one year extension in February? You could apply for it early.

I prefer to apply for my non imm in Canada, absolutely painless and it works. I know I need to leave to get a new short term visa. I just want to know, can I get it from  a close place like Thachailek ? I'm in Chiang Rai. Or do I have to go further out, Vientiane, Yangon, Malaysia, etc. and if so where is the most convenient. I know Vientiane pretty well, Never been to Indo or Yangon though. also what visa gets me a month

7 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I just want to know, can I get it from  a close place like Thachailek ?

You can only get a 30 day visa exempt entry there. There is no embassy or consulate there.

On what basis will you be apply for the non-o on?

If marriage to a Thai a single entry non-o visa is easy to get in Vientiane.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can only get a 30 day visa exempt entry there. There is no embassy or consulate there.

On what basis will you be apply for the non-o on?

If marriage to a Thai a single entry non-o visa is easy to get in Vientiane.

So I can get 30  days Visa exempt by doing an in and out at Thachailek even though I just did 15 months on a non Imm B? I thought you only got 15 days there?

8 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

So I can get 30  days Visa exempt by doing an in and out at Thachailek even though I just did 15 months on a non Imm B? I thought you only got 15 days there?

No problem to get one.

There is no longer a 15 day entry rule. It was rescinded over a year ago when the 2 visa exempt entries at land border crossings per calendar year rule went into effect.

• Thanks 1