Tax and Retirement Visa affects for trading on bx.in

PeCeDe

As usual this has probably been asked before but I can't find an answer, if there is a discussion on this where do I find it? Can I buy and sell on bx.in without affecting my retirement visa, I'll be using my btc bought in from overseas. Secondly what are the Thai tax implications if I make a profit.

You probably cant find an answer because I doubt anyone knows yet. You are not allowed to use BTC on bx  bought in anything other than baht so you would be breaking the rules and leaving yourself open to trouble if they are looking.

20 hours ago, beammeup said:

You probably cant find an answer because I doubt anyone knows yet. You are not allowed to use BTC on bx  bought in anything other than baht so you would be breaking the rules and leaving yourself open to trouble if they are looking.

could you please clarify your comment as I dont understand. Can you give me an example of what you are saying? ''You are not allowed to use BTC on bx  bought in anything other than baht so you would be breaking the rules''. It doesnt make sense what you are saying. Can I ask how experienced you are and what is your evidence for this comment. Im not having a go at you. I just want to know how accurate your comment is. Im unsure if I agree with you

Archived