Zimbabwe Family Still Stuck At Suvarnabhumi

snoop1130

14 hours ago, Happy enough said:

... i also have an answer for every point you made picking through my comment however, I don't have time to pick through all of your comments. Well i do but i can't be arsed frankly. ...

Ah yes.... blessed indolence. I used to buy it in handy, quart-sized bottles.

14 hours ago, Happy enough said:

... Bye the way i don't drink chang and i haven't had a drink of anything today.

MPY.jpg.df6654f740847b470a38450b05f11ad7.jpg

Having lived in Zim myself, my guess is that this lot is someone who was well to do under Mugabe. Now he is no longer in power the new govt. may ask uncomfortable questions about the wealth they have and how they acquired it.  It is clear this family got plenty money. It would be interesting to know from which banks they hold atm cards. Be assured that they did not do a runner to get top education for  the kids. Still good schools about in Zim and in South Africa. Zim is a safe country unless you have a guilty conscience.

Edited by Letseng
typing error

4 hours ago, Letseng said:

Having lived in Zim myself, my guess is that this lot is someone who was well to do under Mugabe. Now he is no longer in power the new govt. may ask uncomfortable questions about the wealth they have and how they acquired it.  It is clear this family got plenty money. It would be interesting to know from which banks they hold atm cards. Be assured that they did not do a runner to get top education for  the kids. Still good schools about in Zim and in South Africa. Zim is a safe country unless you have a guilty conscience.

There's little information on the  specifics but their lack of means is not evidentiary of people with connections and wealth. 

On 1/16/2018 at 1:22 PM, tryasimight said:

I wonder what the comments would be if they were white Zimbabweans?

Foreign economic refugees (UK pensioners) in Thailand complaining about other foreign economic refugees.....oh the irony!

The person on the left in the photo looks pretty "white" to me..

8 hours ago, Meljames said:

There's little information on the  specifics but their lack of means is not evidentiary of people with connections and wealth. 

An average Zim earner could never dream of a trip to Thailand. If you have the funds to buy airtickets for 8 to Bangkok, Kiew 2x,  money to live on airport food for months, you are not an average traveller from Zim.