treatment for dehydration and drinking too much

pumpjack

my eyes have really swollen,  put tea bags on them today but they are same.  

ex wife called me yesterday from uk, when i answered she said <deleted> " why you look so old "

ive had some kidney & liver damage in past but i allways look good and take care myself...not this time, something has happened wether it was sang som whisky or just too much beer.    im actually considering eye bag / lid surgery

went to bed last night and ate 2 big apples and also coconut water, 

will try take more coconut water everyday now whislt here.

big lesson learned !!!

6 hours ago, welovethailand said:

Tumeric & lots of water.

cleans out the liver & kidneys, which will help clear up the brain.

Gator Aid? No, its full of high frutose corn sugars (makes you fat)

Asprines will clog up the liver so use sparingly....

Alcohal has been a "weapon of sorts" by many nations...a depopulation tool to rid the world of those they don't want. Not attacking all alcohals,, but the cheap junk sold to the "poorer" is a weapon to kill them. Look at in the NE Thailand, cancer/liver diease is the highest, probably in the world. Hospitals around the world are full of cheap alcohal "victims". I use the word "victims" because truth and education are being hidden fom the masses.

There is a forum on Tumeric here somewhere, read it.

One guy wrote ,"Tumeric" seems to work, because after a few days, I feel better and can go out and drink again".

Regardless, notice your limits and stop it before it takes you over.

Or if you live in a bar enviorment, get out to one thats not. They don't "love you" in the bars, they just want your money.

It's spelled "TuRmeric"  Curcumin is a naturally occurring chemical compound that is found in the spice turmeric . The two words are sometimes used interchangeably, but the technical difference between the two is that turmeric is the yellowish powder used to flavor foods, while curcumin is a chemical contained within turmeric. Turmeric reduces inflammation and can help  with many ills. Just Google benefits of taking Turmeric. I take 2 capsules twice a day after a meal but you can take uo to 4 times a day.

I really take care of myself, I want to be healthy, so I can drink more! I dont like going to a doctor, just go on TV, and get lots of conflicting advice, but I really need to drink more, thats my ambition!

Actually, you should go to an AA meeting, since they are professionals, and can give lots of advice. 

12 hours ago, Rally123 said:

Coconut Benefits. While coconuts and coconut liquids are full of saturated fats, not all of it is bad for you. Much of the saturated fat content is lauric acid. This beneficial saturated fat can actually help boost your high-density lipoprotein, the "good" cholesterol that reduces your risk of heart disease.

When lauric acid is converted to monolaurin, it essentially acts like a bacteria-killer. It has the ability to kill a wide range of harmful pathogen hosts in the body, making it an effective way to help treat or prevent infections, viruses, digestive disorders and chronic diseases.

My diabetician in Bumrungrad tells me there are basically 3 different fats in Coconut water  - two are good for you and one is bad, when I told her I drank one a day, she cut me down to 3 a week, Coconuts cool me off from the inside, so I'll continue to drink as man as I want.