Excellent Chonburi Car Repairs

I am a Brit, and have just found a NEWLY established garage for repairs, I have a Honda City and had tried 2 or 3 garages in my area but NOT entirely happy with work OR the price charged, so, I decided to try this garage that has been open only a matter of weeks

Its a husband and wife team, REALLY nice people, very courteous, nice little clean premises and I thought they deserve a mention here

The garage is in Ban  Suan, is called AUTO FIT [ 091-817-7345 ]

Took my car there and the gentleman immediately stopped work and came to talk with me, I had my Thai fiance with me so she could tell him what was wrong with car [ although his wife speaks a little English ] he took my car for a drive, came back and he found my problem straight away, a broken engine mounting, got on his motorbike and went off to get spare, fitted brilliant!!

He also did a FULL service, changed and flushed oil, air & oil filters etc etc

My car WAS very noisy outside AND under the bonnet, I asked him IF he could try to quieten it down, the car went up on one of his hoists and the exhaust bracket had come apart [ a rather large well known company had had a look a couple of weeks earlier and told me I needed a complete exhaust system ] he tightened it and voila, no noise....he went under bonnet and out came my carburettor and everything else I think, he worked for over an hour just under the bonnet and I thought this will cost a fortune!!!

He finished, took my car for another drive, ten minutes later he was back and finished, his wife gave me the bill............

I actually got change from 2,500B!!!! I was just amazed to say the least!!!

The car sounds brilliant, fantastic!!!!

This wonderful garage is BRILLIANT and would recommend to anyone

• 4 weeks later...

thaijohn1947 is back in the UK at the moment.

This is the  google maps grid ref for the garage.   13.336934, 100.994451

If you drive along the Chonburi bypass and turn left on to the Nong Khang Khok Road (it's about 100-150 metres before the bypass splits into the Pattaya and Bang Saen roads) then go over the railway crossing after about 200 metres the garage in another 100 metres along on the right.

I used them myself for services on mine and my wife's cars. No complaints from us. The mechanic's wife even gave us a lift home because he was busy for a couple of hours then phoned my wife and came to collect us when the cars were finished. 

Edited by sumrit