Hospital director mistaken as illegal logger, shot dead in Kanchanaburi

webfact

9 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

I have given the reasons I think he can be charged with murder.  Are you still holding on to the most he should be charged with is manslaughter?  Even after he changed his story and said that the doctor was after his girlfriend? 

If he said the Doctor was after his girlfriend then that is the EXTRA information that I posted might be available. You will see that all along I have stated 'there may be more to it' and I was right (posts 17 and 34). Yes if this is the case a murder charge is obviously appropriate. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, PattayaAngel said:

If he said the Doctor was after his girlfriend then that is the EXTRA information that I posted might be available. You will see that all along I have stated 'there may be more to it' and I was right (posts 17 and 34). Yes if this is the case a murder charge is obviously appropriate. 

Please explain your rational for thinking that him carrying out extrajudicial killings of loggers would not also be murder?

5 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

You said something before about he could claim he felt threatened, is that all you got?  Threatened by a car moving past?  

*SIGH*   

by the way please share the link about the guy said he thought the other guy was after his GF - I cannot find this anywhere

2 minutes ago, PattayaAngel said:

*SIGH*   

by the way please share the link about the guy said he thought the other guy was after his GF - I cannot find this anywhere

Have it your way.

"Maybe your memory is failing?  it is rather early I know but go back and read the posts. "

Just now, lopburi3 said:

I clearly stated source in my report.

'Clearly stated'?  Links please... maybe some data?  quotes?  something along those lines?  just 'someone' heard on TV is not good enough. No newspaper if reporting it that I know of and so your claim is UNSUBSTANTIATED.

14 minutes ago, PattayaAngel said:

Links please, facts please I have found ZERO news about the guy admitting he thought the guy he shot was after his GF as claimed by our Kieran

Its like dealing with a three year old, amazing!  When you refuse to repeat yourself and instead tell people to read through and find it themselves do you really expect any different treatment?

2 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Its like dealing with a three year old, amazing!  When you refuse to repeat yourself and instead tell people to read through and find it themselves do you really expect any different treatment?

So no links?  nothing?   you admit to posting a story but you have no proof?  nothing at all?  wow the Emperor has No Clothes

let's recap:

"Even after he changed his story and said that the doctor was after his girlfriend?  He changed his story?  and he said the Doctor was after his girlfriend?  I actually just believed you, and changed my position, but then I checked up and could find no trace or links. I'm only asking you to corroborate your claim (which still might be correct). 

4 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Well let's see then but it's not covered this way by any of the large national newspapers but I do suspect it could be true. As I said consistently. The fact still holds that in the earlier stories 'murder' would not have been the correct charge and  a qualified lawyer tried to explain that to you but to no avail.

Archived