Your guide to watching English Premier League games for 31st Jan

Jonathan Fairfield

36 minutes ago, fabman5 said:

Its the FA cup this weekend, all of the games are never broadcast , in any country.

That's one of the reasons a lot of people have lost interest in in.

Never ? What a strange thing. What's the explanation for that ?

3 hours ago, fabman5 said:

Its the FA cup this weekend, all of the games are never broadcast , in any country.

That's one of the reasons a lot of people have lost interest in

The original post is giving information about EPL matches next week on the 31st of January and 1st February.

20 hours ago, fabman5 said:

That's one of the reasons a lot of people have lost interest in in.

Not true. Channel 7 in Thailand have the rights. I also watch a Burmese channel; included in my TV package; who cover games with the English commentaries.

If I want, I could probably see 5 or 6 FA Cup games this weekend. One might even be worth watching, but which one? Round 3 it was Forest v Arsenal.

28 minutes ago, champers said:

Not true. Channel 7 in Thailand have the rights. I also watch a Burmese channel; included in my TV package; who cover games with the English commentaries.

If I want, I could probably see 5 or 6 FA Cup games this weekend. One might even be worth watching, but which one? Round 3 it was Forest v Arsenal.

Skynet the Burmese channel? They are pretty decent. I also have 4 Vietnamese as well.

So far, Thai Channel 7 have advertised Yeovil/ManU, Liverpool/WBA and Cardiff/Man City for the weekend. If you have their Bugaboo App, you can also get Peterborough/Leicester, Newport/Swansea and Chelsea Newcastle.

I I can, I'll include Skynet/Vietnamese channels on the 'Footy on the Telly' thread this weekend

Yes it is Skynet. It replaces a Viet channel I used to get.The Viet channel started the season with live goal updates from other Prem matches which was very good. I miss the Viet girl with the nice legs.

Please don't go to any trouble on my account. Skynet always have the early and late kick-offs on Saturday plus a 3 o'clock game too. Sunday coverage is excellent too.