Re: Thailand Lottery

Gonzo the Face

With regards to the Thailand :Lottery, does anyone know if they have a website where you are able to put in the lottery date and your ticket  number and it would tell if that ticket number has any winnings.  I have a situation where I am not able to check all the numbers at the time of each drawing and would prefer not having to go through all the hundreds on numbers in different categories.  Some time ago there was some site  like 6 in a row or something like that.

In other words just plug in your number and the drawing date and get your answer , yes or no 

Thanks

Gonzo 

1 hour ago, Acharn said:

I use http://lottery.kapook.com/  It's in Thai, but all you have to do is type your number in the blanks in the right-hand column (up to five tickets at a time). It checks for every possible prize. Since I haven't won even a two number prize in years I don't know how it presents a win.

The winning number goes green and it gives some other indication of prize, can't remember now.

25 minutes ago, tinca tinca said:

why buy a ticket IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CHECK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE WON THE JACKPOT???????????????

Please stop shouting. People can still read what you write without "shouting".

Words written in capitals means you are shouting if you don't already know and is considered rude.

Also from Forum Rules:-

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

Edited by Dazinoz

On 1/27/2018 at 9:28 AM, tinca tinca said:

IT IS ON THE TICKET.......one can look at the site in Thai or English

Thank you. The reason I asked here is because I don't have a lottery ticket. I haven't won in so long I kind of stopped buying them unless something happens to remind me. But if you don't know either, never mind.

22 hours ago, Acharn said:

But if you don't know either, never mind.

Yes I get annoyed when you ask questions on here because you don't know and people treat you stupid because you don't know. So hard to be perfect.:smile: