Qatar U-Tapao to Doha Fast Track

pattayapip

Just came in in on Qatar airlines. Had a price i could not pass up. I will definitely try and get a flight out with them on the way back if the price is still good.

Service was exceptional IMO, I was flying economy class and the plane was packed. I was amazed at the Russian's coming into Thailand. I must be behind times. No offense to the Russians what so ever, just that I was floored that probibly 90% on board were Russian. 

I arrived into BKK on Qatar yesterday, and was similarly suprised, there were a lot of Russians onboard, perhaps Qatar is offering good-prices for former-charter travellers ?  Although I think it was also a code-share with S7 ?

And I can see how they might prefer UTP to BKK, given how popular Pattaya used to be, with that market ?

On 02/02/2018 at 7:12 AM, garyk said:

Just came in in on Qatar airlines. Had a price i could not pass up. I will definitely try and get a flight out with them on the way back if the price is still good.

Service was exceptional IMO, I was flying economy class and the plane was packed. I was amazed at the Russian's coming into Thailand. I must be behind times. No offense to the Russians what so ever, just that I was floored that probibly 90% on board were Russian. 

Thanks for this, let us know your experience on the way out at U-Tapao flying Qatar please ?

On 2/1/2018 at 7:12 PM, garyk said:

Considering the economic sanctions in place, the Russians have to go where they are welcome and right now that is Qatar. The  sanctions imposed on Qatar by its neighbors have forced Qatar Airlines to slash fares and do whatever they can to keep the airline flying.

22 hours ago, pattayapip said:

Thanks for this, let us know your experience on the way out at U-Tapao flying Qatar please ?

I will let you know when I leave if I go out on Qatar. Actually I have never flown out of U-Tapao. 

I will fly out of BKK and will let you know the skinny when I leave.

Cheers