SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Johnniey said:

Easy maybe but rather expensive. Didn't the previous presidents do the same?

Are you saying most evangelicals are Trump supporters? What about most normal Christians?

Sorry, I don't watch TV.

I don't watch TV either. But I do have access to something called the  Internet and something else called Google.

Try this search term. "Do Evangelicals support Trump"

7 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Another poster wasting time by telling others they're wasting their time.

Well, are you? You have spent 18 months telling all and sundry the world is going to end soon under Trump. Still waiting for it to happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rhodie said:

Well, are you? You have spent 18 months telling all and sundry the world is going to end soon under Trump. Still waiting for it to happen.

YOu mean as opposed to posting on non-Trump issues where my words would make a difference?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, rhodie said:

lol, rather ironic a guy with 80,000 posts telling you this.

I can't wait to see his reaction if Trump gets re-elected.

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

YOu mean as opposed to posting on non-Trump issues where my words would make a difference?

And your words are making a difference? Pray, do tell me how?   Moot!

4 minutes ago, rhodie said:

Actually, I wasn't aware that I wrote that anywhere. But I'm sure you wouldn't say such a thing without having evidence to back it up. But on the off chance that's not the case, why are you wasting my time?

5 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I don't watch TV either. But I do have access to something called the  Internet and something else called Google.

Try this search term. "Do Evangelicals support Trump"

Interesting. I guess trump is a lot more spiritual than his opponents. What a strange phenomenon! 

4 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

And your words are making a difference? Pray, do tell me how?   Moot!

Note to Johnley: my comment is what irony actually looks like

Actually, I wasn't aware that I wrote that anywhere. But I'm sure you wouldn't say such a thing without having evidence to back it up. But on the off chance that's not the case, why are you wasting my time?

He wasn't talking to you, and actually neither was I. 

Some self-importance issues?

5 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

lol, rather ironic a guy with 80,000 posts telling you this.

I can't wait to see his reaction if Trump gets re-elected.

Another note to Johnley: 1332 is not what 80,000 looks like.

Edited by bristolboy

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Actually, you have probably not said so in so many words, so I do apologise, but you sure have inferred it in your posts. Sorry to waste your time.

Actually, you have probably not said so in so many words, so I do apologise, but you sure have inferred it in your posts. Sorry to waste your time.

In what posts would that be? Please share them with me to show that you are truly sorry about wasting my time.

15 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Some people's egos have been really hurt bad when their perfect, innocent, Hillary lost. It's like their only cause for living now to watch Trump,s every move and criticize it.

BS.  Intelligent people who care about the US were appalled when the competent candidate lost to the incompetent one.

• Thanks 1

Just now, bristolboy said:

In what posts would that be? Please share them with me to show that you are truly sorry about wasting my time.

He's confusing you with Jingting. You haven't been a member here for 18 months.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

BS.  Intelligent people who care about the US were appalled when the competent candidate lost to the incompetent one.

What arrogance. And what a sore loser - blaming peoples intelligence for voting for the president. 

Sorry, I mistook you as an anti Trump supporter. Peace!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Based on what criteria? And I guess since you've got nothing germane to say, you'll go with the personal comments.

Nice to know how someone can have enough time to post 50 posts a day on an internet website. Maybe Jingthing has made some anti trump bots!!!555

Edited by Johnniey

Just now, Johnniey said:

Nice to know how someone can have enough time to post 50 posts a day on an internet website.

Still going there. At least my comments are pertinent to the topic. Except of course, when they'r derailed by someone who has to resort to personal comments. You know, it's not obligatory for you to post irrelevancies. You can give it a rest and devote your valuable time to benefiting humanity.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

You mean if someone opposes Trump, he or she is wasting time? Whereas supporting Trump is not?

Absolutely not. But if you look at the time you are spending on this thread, and the fact that Trump is still in office, I would say you are wasting your time. Nothing personal. Just an observation. Good luck with the impeachment and keep on trucking.

• Haha 1

Still going there. At least my comments are pertinent to the topic. Except of course, when they'r derailed by someone who has to resort to personal comments. You know, it's not obligatory for you to post irrelevancies. You can give it a rest and devote your valuable time to benefiting humanity.

Nonsense, you posts are nothing to do with the impeachment of the great US leader. I tain't happening. Your posts are just nasty, vindictive antiTrump sore losing tripe.

Just now, rhodie said:

Absolutely not. But if you look at the time you are spending on this thread, and the fact that Trump is still in office, I would say you are wasting your time. Nothing personal. Just an observation. Good luck with the impeachment and keep on trucking.

I guess you've got evidence to show that I support impeachment which I'd like to believe you will provide. But given your sorry track record so far, I'm losing hope that you have any genuine acquaintance with facts at all.

2 minutes ago, rhodie said:

Must be like 10 hours a day. What a life. Why not go to the learn Thai forum or play golf or anything? You'll make yourself a frustrated bitter blinkered boring poster that only Bruce and Jing will love.

18 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Easy maybe but rather expensive. Didn't the previous presidents do the same?

Are you saying most evangelicals are Trump supporters? What about most normal Christians?

Sorry, I don't watch TV.

In 1979 President Jimmy Carter brokered a peace treaty between Israel and Egypt that was, in part, bought with the promise of significant aid from the US.  Since then Israel and Egypt have been the two biggest recipients of US aid.  I'm not aware of any significant change in the amount of aid to Israel since Trump took office but was unable to find current figures.

3 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I guess you've got evidence to show that I support impeachment which I'd like to believe you will provide. But given your sorry track record so far, I'm losing hope that you have any genuine acquaintance with facts at all.

Simple -  Do you support impeachment?

Why the need for evidence.

5 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Nonsense, you posts are nothing to do with the impeachment of the great US leader. I tain't happening. Your posts are just nasty, vindictive antiTrump sore losing tripe.

Now you've hurt my feelings. I don't believe I've written one harsh word in this thread about Vladimir Putin.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

In 1979 President Jimmy Carter brokered a peace treaty between Israel and Egypt that was, in part, bought with the promise of significant aid from the US.  Since then Israel and Egypt have been the two biggest recipients of US aid.  I'm not aware of any significant change in the amount of aid to Israel since Trump took office but was unable to find current figures.

The only US president I liked. I admired JFK, until I found out the truth about him.

Trump promised Israel $13 billion over the next 10 years. next year an increase of $200 million.

21 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

What arrogance. And what a sore loser - blaming peoples intelligence for voting for the president. 

Actually my post was far less offensive and arrogant than yours.  I made no comment on the intelligence of Trump voters, even though research on their average education levels would have made that easy.    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

Edited by heybruce