"I didn't murder him - it was my Thai wife and her ex Thai husband", claims French man

webfact

10 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

He knowingly helped his wife and her ex-Thai husband escape after killing another foreigner she was involved with? :shock1:

Me thinks he may have taken those 'for better or worse' marriage vows a whittle bit too seriously.

Use the proper terms (at least from the report that we have).  It was her ex-Thai lover, not husband.  As for him supposedly saying she was his wife.  I don't believe that.  She was the Frenchman's mistress.  He says all he did was to help her to escape.

Maybe it is as he says.  At the least he is an accessory to murder.

10 hours ago, toughlove said:
10 hours ago, NCC1701A said:
He stuck to his story after the first night of interrogation! Must have told the cops he has a big French bank account.

Yes thais usually confess in the first few hours. Would love to see a vid of there interrogation techniques

Something like this I suppose !!!!

terror.jpg

19 hours ago, toughlove said:
19 hours ago, NCC1701A said:
He stuck to his story after the first night of interrogation! Must have told the cops he has a big French bank account.

Yes thais usually confess in the first few hours. Would love to see a vid of there interrogation techniques

They play Thai music continuously until you crack....5 mins max

Archived