Russian man dies on Krabi beach

webfact

Russian man dies on Krabi beach

An ambulance picked him up in front of Kwang Island and the medical team in the ambulance continued treatment but they weren't able to revive him and he died at 2.30pm.

By Tim Newton

image_6483441-7.jpg

A 61 year old Russian tourist, Shikokenko Alexander, fainted while walking along the beach at Hong Island in Krabi, was being taken to hospital but died on the way (January 28).

At 1pm, the Chief of Bokkoranee National Park received a report that the Russian man was walking with his wife along the beach when he collapsed onto the sand. The national park officers attempted CPR and then transferred him to Krabi Hospital in a speedboat. An ambulance picked him up in front of Kwang Island and the medical team in the ambulance continued treatment but they weren’t able to revive him and he died at 2.30pm.

Full story: https://www.phuketgazette.net/news/russian-man-dies-krabi-beach

pgazette_logo-20170817.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2018-01-29

2 hours ago, manchega said:

on the contrary modern medicine leaves people alive too long, who needs arthirtic joints, hip replacements etc.

You're contradicting yourself there, with modern medicine there is no need to suffer arthritic joints or not have hip replacements.

On 1/30/2018 at 11:06 AM, kokopelli said:

That is a cruel remark, manchega.

unintentionally..  No disrespect meant.  Just feel it all deteriorates so fast.

Not sure I want to watch my faculties dissapear on me, though I know some who still think good and can operate relativly normally.

Archived