Penang TV Requirements

Hi,

I assume the Penang consulate still requires an outward flight when applying for a Tourist Visa.  If true, does it need to be within the 60 days?.... or is 90 accepted?

Hotel bookings asked for? 

In the past, using an agent seemed to end in kinder responses from the consulate.... any advantage today other than saving traveling back and forth?

Thank you...

Flight out of Thailand from your travel agent.No hotel bookings asked for.This is using banana something??? on chulia st.They accepted the application with a flight out for a stay of  90 days.Collecting passort tomorrow.Will advise if we are rejected

Yes, just did mine, 2 photos, copy passport ID page, flight out of Thailand , rental contract or hotel bookings, application form filled in. 150 ringitt in cash ringitt . You can use an agent if need be. Jim’s place on Chulia . I did it myself, the embassy is far out , Grab Taxi 6 ringitt, normal taxi 16/18from Center. Monday so  bad day, a long wait. Pick up goes quickly the next year at 14 h.

On 1/31/2018 at 4:37 PM, TTTTT said:

Flight out of Thailand from your travel agent.No hotel bookings asked for.This is using banana something??? on chulia st.They accepted the application with a flight out for a stay of  90 days.Collecting passort tomorrow.Will advise if we are rejected

What do you mean with 'flight... from your travel agent'? You cannot book online, or directly with the airline? If so, what is that, the 1980s??