no smoking law for beaches starts tomorrow

rodknock

Throw the bar tarts out of Pattaya. Throw the fat beer swilling farangs out of Pattaya. Pull down all the buildings from soi 6 to soi 9 down all the way to second street. Build some decent hotels. Then maybe families will come and the toilet that is Pattaya could be flushed away

On 2/1/2018 at 7:02 PM, Ditto said:

Throw the bar tarts out of Pattaya. Throw the fat beer swilling farangs out of Pattaya. Pull down all the buildings from soi 6 to soi 9 down all the way to second street. Build some decent hotels. Then maybe families will come and the toilet that is Pattaya could be flushed away

Families do come, Russian, Indian, Chinese and others.

There are plenty of decent hotels.

Why only the "fat" beer swillers?

Where is second street?

Lots of buildings between Soi 6 to 9. You obviously have no problems with Soi 10 up to Walking Street, this will offend JSixpack who will want to know why you disagree with him about Soi Yobbo (his description).

Leave the bar ladies alone, in the main if treated correctly they do no harm.

Hundreds of thousands of people come back year after year and there are more every year.

No need to flush anything away, if you do not like it just stay away, plenty of other places would suit you better.

1 hour ago, rott said:

Where is second street?

Lots of buildings between Soi 6 to 9. You obviously have no problems with Soi 10 up to Walking Street, this will offend JSixpack who will want to know why you disagree with him about Soi Yobbo (his description).

Hundreds of thousands of people come back year after year and there are more every year.

No need to flush anything away, if you do not like it just stay away, plenty of other places would suit you better.

Absolutely 100% correct which is why I don't go to Pattaya - it's a complete shithole.

On 01/02/2018 at 7:02 PM, Ditto said:

What about the thin alcoholics ? Nearly all the 'proper' alcoholics I've known have not been fat beer swillers, quite the opposite.

On 04/02/2018 at 4:24 PM, rott said:

Where is second street?

Oh get you boy the old well stay away ploy. News flash I do. It's a complete <deleted> hole. 

Never heard of Google maps by the way

20 hours ago, Ditto said:

Oh get you boy the old well stay away ploy. News flash I do. It's a complete <deleted> hole. 

Never heard of Google maps by the way

Yes I have heard of google maps, I have also heard of Second Road and Soi 2 but never second street.

To be so certain that Pattaya is a "complete" xxxx hole, you must have studied every inch from Naklua to Na Jomtien and from Beach Road to the farthest Dark Side. Not many know it as well as you do.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, rott said:

Yes I have heard of google maps, I have also heard of Second Road and Soi 2 but never second street.

To be so certain that Pattaya is a "complete" xxxx hole, you must have studied every inch from Naklua to Na Jomtien and from Beach Road to the farthest Dark Side. Not many know it as well as you do.

Yes you are correct I have hence I know where second  street is. Don't get all defensive there now as someone knows somewhere better than you. I just love it when someone tries to score a goal only to see its an own goal. But never mind rott very apt

Edited by Ditto

6 minutes ago, Ditto said:

Yes you are correct I have hence I know where second  street is. Don't get all defensive there now as someone knows somewhere better than you. I just love it when someone tries to score a goal only to see its an own goal. But never mind rott very apt

But you can not say where second street is. The Royal Cliff obviously a complete xxxx hole as well? You must have very high standards. OK I confess, I have never been to Na Jomtien or many other parts, not sure about Mabpachan. Gxd it hurts to be proven wrong.

2 hours ago, rott said:

But you can not say where second street is. The Royal Cliff obviously a complete xxxx hole as well? You must have very high standards. OK I confess, I have never been to Na Jomtien or many other parts, not sure about Mabpachan. Gxd it hurts to be proven wrong.

Extremely high standards thatsvwhy I never go back to the sewer that is Pattaya.

Hint use Google maps put in second street pattya educate yoursef

58 minutes ago, Ditto said:

Extremely high standards thatsvwhy I never go back to the sewer that is Pattaya.

Hint use Google maps put in second street pattya educate yoursef

You stated "Soi 6 to Soi 9 all the way to second street". Sois 6 to 9 are between Beach Road and Second Road. I have no intention of looking at Google maps, which is presumably where your knowledge of Pattaya comes from.

I am not a defender of Pattaya, I challenge people who make nonsensical statements, e.g.your statement that Pattaya is a "complete xxxx hole" which you go on to explain means the length and breadth from end to end. It has parts that some find offensive for various reasons but to insist that every square inch is a "complete xxxx hole" is stupidity beyond belief.

Come back with whatever cheap, distorted response you please, I will not be reading it. I have greatly enjoyed our vigorous debate and hope that you find somebody else to fall for your argumentative guff in the future.

On 01/02/2018 at 10:02 PM, Ditto said:

Crappy beaches and grossly overdeveloped. Best to leave the trash there so they don't move to other areas that have good beaches.

On 04/02/2018 at 9:38 PM, ukrules said:

What about the thin alcoholics ? Nearly all the 'proper' alcoholics I've known have not been fat beer swillers, quite the opposite.

Which is strange. Beer contains a lot of calories. They must eat stuff all.

On 2/1/2018 at 9:32 PM, Ditto said:

I never understand all the animosity for Pattaya.  If you don't like it, don't go ... simple.  Don't think about it, talk about it or look at it.