Mahasarakham Uni professor tells sleepy class "Let's Dance!" as teaching clip goes viral!

webfact

Mahasarakham Uni professor tells sleepy class "Let's Dance!" as teaching clip goes viral!

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A university professor in Thailand's north east was frustrated that her accounting class were dropping off to sleep.

So Ajarn Yanin said "Let's Dance!" and started giving a demonstration of her best moves.

The clip of her dancing along to the hit "Khukki Siang Thai" by pop idol group BNK48 had been viewed 1.5 million times said Daily News after a Facebook post.

Apparently Yanin is well known for making her classes interesting at the Mahasarakham University. 

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-01

I remember the first time I took my Chinese university class outside for a lesson. The whole uni appeared to stop as every window was filled with students and teachers gawking in amazement.

Apparently nobody had ever taken a class outside before. A teacher sometimes needs to do the unexpected.

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Well, if that doesn't sum up the state of the education system and the willingness of students to learn, nothing does. Last week it was a pink tu tu and fairy wings to get the students attention. :saai:

+ 1 

It was probably all to hard for them as they wouldn't of had the level of teaching required to enter uni

Along with the notation that they wouldn't of been to discuss matters relating to the subject content on the day so got tired from just listening

1 hour ago, DoctorG said:

I remember the first time I took my Chinese university class outside for a lesson. The whole uni appeared to stop as every window was filled with students and teachers gawking in amazement.

Apparently nobody had ever taken a class outside before. A teacher sometimes needs to do the unexpected.

"A teacher sometimes needs to do the unexpected."

In Thailand simply teaching would qualify.