Palmers Bar RIP

SidJames

I never thought that I'd see the day that Bob would hang up his spurs.

A lot of the old crew owe him & Palmers a gratitude of debt plus he kept a lot of old war horses feed & watered.

Good luck to him in hopefully a short retirement (get back on the horse Bob)

13 hours ago, norrska said:

sorry not getting this....what is gone, who Is Bob and why should anyone <deleted>

Palmers

13/4 Soi Beach Road Connects to Second Road, Pattaya, 

Palmers is an unpretentious café/restaurant with decent food, great service value. 

Traditional favourites like roast dinners or fish and chips are popular, as are the all-day breakfasts. Not fine dining, but the food is delivered to your table hot and in good time, and with a smile. There are outside tables for smokers. The two open sides to the restaurant are also surprisingly good for people watching.

Palmers enjoys a lot of repeat custom. If their style of cooking is your cup of tea, you will keep coming back for more, as they do it better than most.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g293919-d4452226-r238396194-Palmers-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html#

2 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

Palmers

Palmers is an unpretentious café/restaurant with decent food, great service value. 

Traditional favourites like roast dinners or fish and chips are popular, as are the all-day breakfasts. Not fine dining, but the food is delivered to your table hot and in good time, and with a smile. There are outside tables for smokers. The two open sides to the restaurant are also surprisingly good for people watching.

Palmers enjoys a lot of repeat custom. If their style of cooking is your cup of tea, you will keep coming back for more, as they do it better than most.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g293919-d4452226-r238396194-Palmers-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html#

Ok thanks, that was informative

8 minutes ago, norrska said:

Who is "they" and should we believe what "they" say?

norrska: "I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions."

Master NanLaew: "Ahh, grasshopper..., do you know google is your friend?"

Edited by NanLaew

Ignorance is truly bliss. Those who know nothing regard those who know anything as misfits. I am still reeling from listening to the gent in Soi Yamato telling his friend "there is a post office in 13/2". Our day is past.

2 hours ago, rott said:

Ignorance is truly bliss. Those who know nothing regard those who know anything as misfits. I am still reeling from listening to the gent in Soi Yamato telling his friend "there is a post office in 13/2". Our day is past.

Isn't that Soi Post Office......sorry couldn't resist!

15 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

Palmers

Tons of similar places

I have known his brother Harry Palmer since I was a young lad.
Tears are flowing now, he will be missed as he lended me many hands during my lonesome days.

I knew his other brother, John Palmer. John was shot in his garden.

I’m welling up, too. Not sure where the old crew are going to go now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, rott said:

I agree, most cannot see the forest through the trees. Sigh.