Costs of some building work

kloppy132

Hi guys,

does anybody of you know some decent company´s/Handyman that can do such work as building a Bar Counter, indirect LED lights and istalling big wall mirrors (1,5mx2m) ?

Now the question of the Prices:

How much would it cost to build such a bar Counter but 3 meters longer than this one ?:

14379660_198807427198270_2859055461048393698_o.thumb.jpg.a3e19f96ca51849e3bf97ed907a80288.jpg

and indirect lighting (LED) 5m wide x 10m long: ?

light1.jpg.265748fef6aeb87d03910913bebd43cc.jpg

And the last thing. how much do you think costs mirrors of 1,5m high and 2m wide and where can i buy them ?

I know this are many questions but i hope you can help me.

Best Regards,

kloppy

You will find offers from cheap to very expensive. Just make sure to specify materials clearly or you will be disappointed with the results or the product might not last. Don't use cheap plywood or Thai style built furniture,  buy LEDs yourself. I would use Smartboard/Vivaboard.  Go to ThaiWhatsadoo Home Mart and check materials first. Then hope that a reasonable contractor will contact you or be recommended. The ones I use,  are very busy and often not interested in smaller projects and charge well for quality work. Pm me, if you can't find anybody. Good luck. Sorry, mirrors are cheap and I use Suvit just below Big C Klang. Good reliable family, good E. MS. 

Edited by moonseeker