Buying Crypto on bx.in

starky

Hi guys, so I am bit of noob when it comes to crypto but reading through other friends I have signed up with bx (as I want all my crypto trading done here as opposed to my home country). Problem is this the website seems really clunky the deposits seems set up for withdrawals and vice versa. I looked to trade in the smaller currencies but the main page seems fully devoted to bitcoin. The only other trading page I could find was linked to a Vietnamese website. So what is going on and how do you actually buy any of the 20 or so smaller coins bx seems to have? Thanks.

4 hours ago, starky said:

Don't want to buy bitcoin

If you click on the arrow as speedtripler stated it opens a table of all of the currencies, then you click on whichever you want to look at. You can click on the THB markets tab if you have no interest in coins that can only be bought with Bitcoin.

The exchanges I've used don't  let you buy anything other than the major crypto currencies using fiat currencies. So you then quickly trade your Bitcoin for the newer smaller cryptos.

Check out coinmarket cap dot com for a listing of all the crypto coins people use and all the different exchanges they can be bought on, who knows you might find one that will sell the smaller coins for fiat currencies. I've never heard of that tho. I'd be wary, that kind of arrangement strikes me as a little too good to be true.

6 minutes ago, Shaunduhpostman said:

The exchanges I've used don't  let you buy anything other than the major crypto currencies using fiat currencies. So you then quickly trade your Bitcoin for the newer smaller cryptos.

Check out coinmarket cap dot com for a listing of all the crypto coins people use and all the different exchanges they can be bought on, who knows you might find one that will sell the smaller coins for fiat currencies. I've never heard of that tho. I'd be wary, that kind of arrangement strikes me as a little too good to be true.

Seems like you don't have any experience with BX, so why reply=

Hello, I hope someone can explain something to me...I am thinking about buying some coins on 'bx'   and transferring them to a 'Trezor'  hardware wallet...I don't understand where the coins or coin info is stored ... They say that if you lose your 'Trezor' wallet to just go and buy another one and use the recovery seed and password to restore your coins...That would indicate to me that the coins and coin info are being stored in the cloud or at the 'Trezor' website or servers...  If so,  then how is that really safe and what is stopping those places from being hacked and you losing everything ???

9 minutes ago, cat handler said:

Sounds like a great idea, I would invest all your money in Bitcoin or any of the other Ponsi schemes, what could possibly go wrong, it’s not as if they aren’t backed by gold or a Government right. 

Read and learn...The US dollar has NOT been backed by gold for a long time...Sure, it's a gamble...Some have recently made Millions...Keep your money safely earning 1-2%  in the bank if you like..Who ever suggested placing  'ALL'  your money in one place, only you.  

21 minutes ago, cat handler said:

Sounds like a great idea, I would invest all your money in Bitcoin or any of the other Ponsi schemes, what could possibly go wrong, it’s not as if they aren’t backed by gold or a Government right. 

Should probably stick to cats, or whatever it is you're good at.... 

BX is fine,been using the website for nearly 12 months now. No real issues except when I had issues with my 2FA. My fault,LOL. Anyway take your time and explore the website like others have said. Also they do have a good selection of coins,but not all. They do add coins at their discretion ,XRP,omg,evx,BCH lately. I would also recommend buying a ledger nano s to store them on rather than leaving them on the exchange. I find it stores all the coins I am interested in,via MEW My ether wallet.But the best advice I can give,take your time and understand what you are doing before you do it.Check out you tube for vids that will assist you,learnt a lot from there.

cheers and best of luck and stay safe.

A post in violation of the following has been removed:

12) You will not spam in any way, shape or form, through mail, PM, forum post, or any other method. Thaivisa.com considers any method of actively, or passively promoting a commercial entity, that you have an interest in, including websites or personal blogs, and is not a sponsor, as spamming. (Including third parties acting on your behalf.) This is to ensure the integrity of reviews, and advice given to/by our members. Spamming is using the forums to advertise or promote a business for commercial gain.

6 hours ago, cat handler said:

Or anybody who has a clue what there talking about, which you obviously dont, if its just a Ponsi scheme which is actually spelt PONZI then what the  <deleted> are you even doing in here, youre just another Gob <deleted> broke Loser who drinks Chang all day.  :clap2:

On 09/02/2018 at 5:54 PM, how241 said:

Read and learn...The US dollar has NOT been backed by gold for a long time...Sure, it's a gamble...Some have recently made Millions...Keep your money safely earning 1-2%  in the bank if you like..Who ever suggested placing  'ALL'  your money in one place, only you.  

Better than 1-2% than MINUS 30%, how’s Bitcoin doing this year?

2 minutes ago, cat handler said:

UP  a  LOT  in the past year(12 months)....Yes,  down since Jan. 2018,  the past 6 weeks...Why comment when it is obvious that you have no interest in them...Good Luck.

2 minutes ago, how241 said:

UP  a  LOT  in the past year(12 months)....Yes,  down since Jan. 2018,  the past 6 weeks...Why comment when it is obvious that you have no interest in them...Good Luck.

I commented to warn him against buying something that is in fact nothing, only a fool would buy bitcoin or any of these so called currencies, better to invest in the share market, at least the companies you invest in actually produce things and make profits, or invest in real currencies that are backed by Governments, a Bitcoin is nothing but a made up currency that doesn’t exist, tell you what, I’ve just invented a Bamcoin, would you like to buy $2000 worth? 

10 minutes ago, cat handler said:

I commented to warn him against buying something that is in fact nothing, only a fool would buy bitcoin or any of these so called currencies, better to invest in the share market, at least the companies you invest in actually produce things and make profits, or invest in real currencies that are backed by Governments, a Bitcoin is nothing but a made up currency that doesn’t exist, tell you what, I’ve just invented a Bamcoin, would you like to buy $2000 worth? 

OK...I see you point although I don't agree with it...The point of investing is to make money and IF  someone makes money with the coins,  then that looks good to me...Life is all a gamble  and 'good-timing'  is another way of saying "I had good luck"...

4 hours ago, cat handler said:

The bitcoin is up around 800% from this day last February  (12 months ago) 

I'm pretty happy with the gains since 2011 but I think crypto asetts will really shine in 2018-20

On 11/02/2018 at 6:39 PM, cat handler said:

I lost A$665K that was invested in shares and other traditional investments in the crash in 2008-09, damn sure I Wont be losing anything like that investing in Cryptocurrencies and stand the chance of making far more than I would ever made out of shares.

Archived