Opinions on TDAX

Calach

I discovered today there was another exchange in Thailand called TDAX, apparently they offer 88% reward on Zcoin nodes (vs 50% for BX) and they also have NEO trading. 

Has anyone tried them and would like to share their experience?

(Stability, volume, deposit/withdrawal speed, etc.). 

I just signed up with them today. Their signup process is fairly straight forward with you having to submit a few verification photos (passport selfie & bankbook). I also deposited 1000 Baht as a test. The signup process including verification took about 10 minutes total time. The 1000 Baht I transferred from Bangkok Bank took about 5 minutes to be deposited in my TDAX account. When you transfer money, you need to submit a photo of the transfer slip. I did the transfer online and took a screenshot of the bank transfer which seemed to work fine.

One issue I did have while signing up with them is in the profile verification step they ask for nationality. I could not find American or United States of America listed. They did have something close with United States major outlying region (or something like that I don't quite remember) so I chose that. My profile was verified so I assume that was an okay choice.

I did noticed that site has English, Chinese and Thai language so they are covering several international customers. The one concern I have is that they have a chat box but no one seemed to be there. Their operation hours is supposed to be until 8pm and I tried to use the chat box around 4pm to ask about the nationality issue I had in the profile.

1 hour ago, cookai said:

They have 1% of the volume of BX.   Lets see how they do. 

The more competition in the market the better

Bx.in.th had a monopoly for too long and its good to see some new options in  the game

I will join and use this exchange after I check the fees etc 

Archived