Honda Lawn Mower ,where to buy ?

Nicebus

1 minute ago, Isan Farang said:

That's the one, you can walk straight through their shop and exit on the road behind, it looks small from the front but its a fair size building and yard

It looks familiar on street view. I think I bought a water pump there a bunch of years ago (2001).

• 1 month later...

Nice Bus:  Did you receive a reply regarding the Honda lawn mower model  HRU 19 K1 in Thailand?  I am of the conviction, based on in person conversations with Honda Power Products management that the HRJ216K2 is the only genuine Honda fully manufactured lawn mower sold and supported in Thailand. The only self propelled lawn mower that comes close in quality that I have personally seen in  Buriram Thailand is the Toro 22" Personal Pace Mower with the 159cc engine.  

• 3 months later...

Delivery of a Honda HRJ216K2 self propelled lawn mower, a made in the USA Troy Bilt Ride on Lawn Mower, a made in the USA Troy Bilt Garden Edger or Makita tools is easy in isaan. Having bi-lingual repair staff explain how to properly operate a new garden tractor, brush cutter, lawn mower or lawn edger is a worthwhile option. 

Thailand lawn mower delivery Briggs Stratton Makita.jpg

Thailand riding lawn mower instruction at delivery.jpg

Buriram Troy Bilt lawn mower edger delivery training.jpg