ITD boss Premchai on immigration’s watch list

rooster59

ITD boss Premchai on immigration’s watch list

suthipong-wongpin090261.jpg

The Immigration Bureau has put Italian-Thai Development Plc (ITD) president Premchai Karnasuta on immigration watchlist after he and three of his companions faced 10 charges for hunting in the Thung Yai Naresuan wildlife sanctuary.

The bureau commissioner Pol Lt Gen Suthipong Wongpin said on Friday (Feb 9) that Mr Premchai was put on the watch list of the immigration police to keep watch on his movement although there is no order yet to ban him from leaving the country.

He said Mr Premchai and three other companions, who were arrested at Thung Yai Naresuan wildlife sanctuary in Thong Pha Phum district of Kanchanaburi province on Feb 4, were on the immigration’s watch list since Feb 8.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/itd-boss-premchai-immigrations-watch-list/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-02-10

2 minutes ago, ezzra said:

If he will leave, it will only be made possible with the help of either big

brass of the immigrations or the police, but nice trying anyway...

He's not banned from leaving, just on the watchlist.

So if he does leave, the watchers will be able to tick him off the watchlist..

I guess Toad Boy was never on the watchlist, even when people started listing his watches !!

I seem to recall Yingluck was on the watch list too. That didn't stop her doing a runner and I am sure if he is unable to sort out a sweet deal on his court case, he will be gone too.

Any normal person of course, would probably be awaiting their trial in the jail, which is quite effective at stopping people from disappearing.

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Premchai was put on the watch list of the immigration police to keep watch on his movement although there is no order yet to ban him from leaving the country.

then what good is the watch list ?

i live along the mekong and it is child's play to get across and get the stamps you need for laos;

these people that flee can get back in using similar methods; just takes some money and some contacts;

call it 'informal immigration'

He is building a bridge at a major intersection in Udon Thani. Everything is tore up all kinds of detours. Scheduled to be a two or three year project. Would not like to see anything slow this down.

For the right price I believe one of his crew will step up to the plate and take the hit.

Archived