Lets Get Together!

the gentleman

That mad aussie fella above left earlier today - i get there tomorrow for 7 days - anyone up for a natter and a drink, there is this nice irish bar somewhere on patong i discovered my last strip there (about 2 years ago) - look for the brit guy celebrating west hams return to the premiership........or something....

whats the weather like btw ?

whats the weather like btw ?

Whats the weather like? hot, damned hot.. its so damned hot i saw one of those little guys in the orange robes burst into flames!

hehe, love that film, anyway, back to the advertised programme.

Weather today, Monday 24th is warm and cloudy, been gettign a bit windy at nights around my gaff, with the occasional rain shower at night/overnight. The rainy seasons not hit just yet, its obviously waiting for english guys to arrive before lashing it down in a tropical stormy styley.

This weather forcast was brought to you by beer Chang, the beer of Champions!

(no disrespect intended to the buddist monks, i was quoteing the film 'Good Morning Vietnam')

this was why i offered my party cruise boat on this forum - so expats could have a regular, fun place to meet - leaves tonight at 9pm from chalong pier - everybody kicks in 699 baht and gets the three hour party cruise to nowhere and two drinks ...additional drinks are available at regular bar prices and you can bring the wife or girlfriend or both! just show up 845 or so at the end of the pier!