Thailand to finally stop using those annoying plastic seals on water bottles

webfact

On ‎14‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 3:14 PM, JOC said:

Leaving the market open for cheaters...

I will bet you anything, that creative mom/pop shop owners will fill them with tap water.....

I have seen the big water bottles (20 liter?) filled directly from the garden hose before delivery to customers...

Exactly, I have always thought the seals have been a good thing and don't buy water bottles without. But of course easy instead of learn my children to not throw bottle seals any other place than in the garbage bin :saai::sad:

Bottled water is a huge scam and there was a test done a long time ago I recall where nearly all the water brands in the 7/11 were actually tap water but I can't find the results so they may have been removed from Google under some defamation clause

From what I recall, the best  was the imported stuff that costs more than beer from evian or Mt Fiji 

On 2/14/2018 at 3:14 PM, JOC said:

Leaving the market open for cheaters...

I will bet you anything, that creative mom/pop shop owners will fill them with tap water.....

I have seen the big water bottles (20 liter?) filled directly from the garden hose before delivery to customers...

I saw the shopowner of a drinkshop in a mall fill his Evian big waterbottle with a can of water after he came out of the toilet. 

• Like 1