Nurse for hire Pattaya?

moonseeker

Hi all:

None of my previous contacts are (still) available. I am looking for a nurse for hire service. At least semi-professional to qualified professional nurse to take care of a reconvalescent

lady before repatriation. Also looking for a nurse-assistant / previous mentioned- one might stay on to take care of a resident gentleman who needs a bit support and help with

medications etc. 

Yes, we are aware a qualified nurse costs real money. Not a problem. Very pleasant lady, who needs support to get back some strength before being able to fly home.

Thank you for any contact info I can pass on to the relatives of the 2 people.  Good night & regards.  MS>

Thank you kindly for both answers. The PM has been forwarded and looks promising for a long-term / part-time care in Pattaya.

For the more serious case of the lady that needs 24 hours support for the next few weeks, we found the following...... I happen to know the founder from a hospital-stay in BKK: Smart, reliable and very motivated and medically well informed and connected in Thailand. This service offers very well qualified nurses. Not sure they also offer assistant-nurses etc.

Here the address, it might help somebody in the long-run. They also deal with insurances, many do include  certain period of home-care

after surgery or hospital discharge.

Oliver Franz,
Founder - Rent a Nurse (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
E-Mail: [email protected]

Direct line: +66957291652
  • Like 1

My friend stayed at Nursing Resort Pattaya, located in Hua Yai.    The one nurse's aide who took care of him and many others was able to get him off his butt and walking after a broken hip.  I give her credit, as my friend is the laziest man on earth.   The hospital did not get him up and moving, but this one nurse's aide finally did.   I remember him paying 40,000 / month  and then it being raised to 45,000 / month.  My friend requires endless baby-sitting, so the employees earned their salaries and more while taking care of him.    The location is a bit out of the way, and there is not much to do there besides convalesce.  There were about five or six patients there.  Half  were foreigners and half were Thais.

I am really surprised that no one else has opened up a similar operation closer to town.  

Best of luck to you.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dksharron said:

My friend stayed at Nursing Resort Pattaya, located in Hua Yai.    The one nurse's aide who took care of him and many others was able to get him off his butt and walking after a broken hip.  I give her credit, as my friend is the laziest man on earth.   The hospital did not get him up and moving, but this one nurse's aide finally did.   I remember him paying 40,000 / month  and then it being raised to 45,000 / month.  My friend requires endless baby-sitting, so the employees earned their salaries and more while taking care of him.    The location is a bit out of the way, and there is not much to do there besides convalesce.  There were about five or six patients there.  Half  were foreigners and half were Thais.

I am really surprised that no one else has opened up a similar operation closer to town.  

Best of luck to you.

Best way to get anyone out of bed after an operation is to explain that if they don't get out of bed they can get a DVT and die.

Probably isn't one closer because land is too expensive closer.