Yingluck may hold press conference in Hong Kong

webfact

3 hours ago, eggers said:

Be a good message to these convicted fugitive criminals, if no one turns up for her press conference!!!! .....Other than Chinese authorities to arrest both of them!! ...... same as did, when "Umbrella protesters" held press conferences few years back!!    

lol the regime's done finished a big joke

2 hours ago, saminoz said:

Nonsense.  

Go for it Yingluck, tell the truth and be damned.

Forget about the junta.

She is the only legitimate politician with a valid claim to the country.

I fully expect the junta sheep followers to call foul and point out her so-called conviction and her clever disappearance but the very fact that there is a self-imposed, self-appointed (self-important?) illegitimate military junta in power effectively negates any charges, convictions or slurs.

Imagine if the silly little general and his toad-like chrono-buddy had been patient enough to see the same charges brought formally through an untainted civilian judicial system, then they would have more weight (assuming she'd have been found guilty.

Welcome home Thaksins, your people adore you and would vote you back in in a landslide, warts and all!

Yingluck tell the truth :clap2::cheesy: - would that be her brother's version of the truth then?

She wouldn't know the truth if it bit her!

The people stopped adoring the cowardly criminal years ago. Most want real change only they're ain't anyone around to deliver it. Not a return to a Shin kleptocracy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

:violin:   more media hype that will amount to nothing just like to 100 protesters at democracy monument.  She would do well just to keep her trap shut and go back to her brother house in the UK.

No everyone wants to expose this man for what he is useless. There finished

2 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

I am not so sure that Beijing will afford them such luxury?

True. Will all depend of the Chinese agenda and what Xi and his minions consider best for China. 

The Shins would be prepared to sell out Thailand to China if it got them back in power without a doubt. Only interested in one family's benefit.

• Like 2

Just now, Baerboxer said:

True. Will all depend of the Chinese agenda and what Xi and his minions consider best for China. 

The Shins would be prepared to sell out Thailand to China if it got them back in power without a doubt. Only interested in one family's benefit.

LOL bla bla crap

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Yes convicted by your idols pals, their time will come.

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

But regardless of anything else, you can't seriously believe Yingluck was innocent, ran the rice scheme to the best of her abilities and just forgot to cancel that fraudulent G2G deal can you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Media1 said:

LOL bla bla crap

As usual, you demonstrate your intelligence and reasoning with such an informed, insightful and intellectual comment. 

Your knowledge of China appears almost as minute as your knowledge of Thailand.

Keep it up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Birds of the feather flock together, a bunch of people who think that they above the law flipping their

middle finger at the world with their wealth and connections, much wealth but with no shame, courge

or fortitude to be accountable for their actions....    

charged by coup leaders and no recognized by international laws. Also had personal money and assets stolen by people who gave themselves a amnesty out a fear that may receive the same punishment lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thian said:

The lotterytickets now all have the same price, all over Thailand.

And traffic even has become more dangerous, it's the hub of the world now.

And tourism went from highspending farang to lowspending spitting chinese.

But BKK is more safe and they did everything they could to protect the capital from floodings.

What does your comments have to do with report on 2 fugitive criminals who continue to swan around the world without impediment????

• Thanks 1

Yingluck breaks wind, causes a panic.  Yingluck gets food caught in her teeth, Thai stock market tumbles.  Yingluck looks amazing once again, Thai people loose face.  What a <deleted> n joke this farce has become.  Of course, TIT and what else is their to talk about???

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

But regardless of anything else, you can't seriously believe Yingluck was innocent, ran the rice scheme to the best of her abilities and just forgot to cancel that fraudulent G2G deal can you?

I never said Yingluck was innocent/ guilty, i only mentioned who convicted her.

14 minutes ago, Annunaki said:

They stole her money already before any trial started

No they did not, get your facts right.

They took the money back that she and her brother stole from the Thai people.

I am amazed at how many 'so called' educated posters support these convicted criminals and their blatant thievery.

convicted by who?Same people who kicked her out.That says all.You know it's not normal if an army guy topples a free elected and legit government,then gives himself immunity and then tries to put the toppled government into prison.And I guess I'm not alone with that thinking since most western countries gives a shit about the sentence of yingluk and thaksin.

6 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

she is not her brother and therefore not liable for his actions

she did not steal

I did not say that she was responsible for her brother, I said 'they took the money back that she and her brother stole from the Thai people'.

I was not referring to a single case of theft, I was referring to the  numerous thefts that were carried out by both of them  during their turns at the trough.

Both of them had 'a part' of the money that they stole from their own people confiscated.

Please stop endorsing these convicted criminals, these animals who thieve from their own kind and then ask for their support are the lowest of the low.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Annunaki said:

I did not say that she was responsible for her brother, I said 'they took the money back that she and her brother stole from the Thai people'.

I was not referring to a single case of theft, I was referring to the  numerous thefts that were carried out by both of them  during their turns at the trough.

Both of them had 'a part' of the money that they stole from their own people confiscated.

Please stop endorsing these convicted criminals, these animals who thieve from their own kind and then ask for their support are the lowest of the low.

Animals,eh?

I guess Junta led "reconciliation" can only go so far......

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Annunaki said:

Legit government, don't make me laugh.

Would you be happy to have these criminals in charge of your own home country?

It never ceases to amaze me how many foreigners end up supporting these thieves just because their other half wears the trousers and tells them where their allegiance should lie.

It also shocks me that 'educated' Westerners manage to be sucked in by the Shinawat hype.

Nothing to do with the Shinawatras,but everything is better than what is now in charge.Besides that Thaksin was the best ever PM Thailand had in the past.You can cry as  much you want.Prayuth should sit in prison for treason.Yingluk was the legit PM of Thailand before Prayuth ,toppled the government[free elected government]

Edited by mrmicbkktxl
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Birds of the feather flock together, a bunch of people who think that they above the law flipping their

middle finger at the world with their wealth and connections, much wealth but with no shame, courge

or fortitude to be accountable for their actions....    

Sounds like someone else we all know. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Annunaki said:

Legit government, don't make me laugh.

Would you be happy to have these criminals in charge of your own home country?

It never ceases to amaze me how many foreigners end up supporting these thieves just because their other half wears the trousers and tells them where their allegiance should lie.

It also shocks me that 'educated' Westerners manage to be sucked in by the Shinawat hype.

Criminals according military backed courts meanwhile certain "Democrats" are roaming free with impunity despite large scale land fraud and murder.

It never ceases to amaze me how many foreigners end up supporting the corrupt oligarchs and peon appointed "democrat" or military governments. It shocks me that "educated" Westerners manage to be sucked in that non elected (mostly military) government is a solution to corruption while it's exactly the opposite.

The only way for Thailand to move forward is for election outcomes to be accepted and the rule of law being applied equally without any bias or double standards which is currently far from being the case as one side is practically immune while the opponents of the establishment are systematically silenced and persecuted.

Edited by IamRoach
  • Like 1

Just now, AGareth2 said:

you don't get it

you're claiming she stole

and you call others uneducated?

prove she stole

what case?

even the Thai courts never made such a claim

do you know more than the courts?

or is it just that you are so 'educated"

Who did I call uneducated?

Do not put words into my mouth.

57 minutes ago, Annunaki said:

They stole her money already before any trial started

No they did not, get your facts right.

They took the money back that she and her brother stole from the Thai people.

I am amazed at how many 'so called' educated posters support these convicted criminals and their blatant thievery.

this is the post I reference