Offshore Trading from Thailand

As you seem to have internet-access, you will be trading through a UK or an US broker. Unless you want to trade mostly Thai-Shares.

Unless trading Thai-Shares, why would you involve a Thai-Broker,  an expensive and bungling  "mittleman"?

Cheers.

I haven't been able to find a broker in the UK or US that allows me to open an account while based in Thailand and has reasonable fees. The one broker I have found, Internaxx, have very high commission and monthly fees. The fees from Aira look to be considerably lower. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks 

20 hours ago, goods78 said:

I haven't been able to find a broker in the UK or US that allows me to open an account while based in Thailand and has reasonable fees. The one broker I have found, Internaxx, have very high commission and monthly fees. The fees from Aira look to be considerably lower. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks 

I am afraid, I can not be of much further help as my official address as far as my financial affairs are concerned, have always remained in my home country. With good reason.

Are you looking for a Broker or just an Internet Trading Platform?
In the age of globalization it must be possible to find a way to trade the markets, no matter where one lives. (Google is your friend).
As an UK-Citizen you should not have any problems to trade with a UK Broker (better and cheaper: Internet Trading Platform, legally anchored and registered in the UK.) As long as your "Tax-Status" in the UK is up to date.
You know what I mean.
Cheers. 

44 minutes ago, swissie said:

I am afraid, I can not be of much further help as my official address as far as my financial affairs are concerned, have always remained in my home country. With good reason.

Are you looking for a Broker or just an Internet Trading Platform?
In the age of globalization it must be possible to find a way to trade the markets, no matter where one lives. (Google is your friend).
As an UK-Citizen you should not have any problems to trade with a UK Broker (better and cheaper: Internet Trading Platform, legally anchored and registered in the UK.) As long as your "Tax-Status" in the UK is up to date.
You know what I mean.
Cheers. 

Sadly in these days of money laundering et al, a person needs to be UK resident to open a brokerage account in the UK.