Help me with advise, scooter accident!

Freediving94

16 hours ago, Cranky said:

1.  No, not unlikely at all; pretty normal given 30 years here.  How many farangs have been robbed by Thais over a similar period ? 

2. Yes.  Safe option; rob or be robbed.  Kill or be killed.  Take your pick.

That really is a pathetic comment.  

1.  Frequent robberies happening to one particular person is not "pretty normal".  I don't know how many farang have been robbed by Thais over any period and I doubt that you do either unless you have some serious connections to the statisticians so your point there is meaningless.  I have been here 23 years and have never been robbed once.  How did you manage to be such a frequent victim?

2.  "Safe option; rob or be robbed.  Kill or be killed".

Unbelievable.   Unbelievable that you would actually put that on a forum and expect anyone to afford you any degree of credibility.

17 hours ago, Cranky said:

1.  No, not unlikely at all; pretty normal given 30 years here.  How many farangs have been robbed by Thais over a similar period ? 

2. Yes.  Safe option; rob or be robbed.  Kill or be killed.  Take your pick.

Unbelievable. Take your pick? 

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

That really is a pathetic comment.  

1.  Frequent robberies happening to one particular person is not "pretty normal".  I don't know how many farang have been robbed by Thais over any period and I doubt that you do either unless you have some serious connections to the statisticians so your point there is meaningless.  I have been here 23 years and have never been robbed once.  How did you manage to be such a frequent victim?

2.  "Safe option; rob or be robbed.  Kill or be killed".

Unbelievable.   Unbelievable that you would actually put that on a forum and expect anyone to afford you any degree of credibility.

Who wants credibility? None asked for, none expected. Simply reporting facts, if you do not know any foreigners that have been robbed, stolen from or ripped off I doubt you have many friends.

Hands up if you have been robbed or know someone who has.