Junta files charges against 50 people for Democracy Monument protest

webfact

They are getting increasingly paranoid, as the 93% of the support they claim they have, are acting up. If there is one thing that is certain, it is that the little man has done less than most, when it comes to the the greater good of the people, the eradication of slavery, human trafficking, and the protection of human rights. These things mean nothing to him, and his cronies. Nothing. Less than zero. Nothing has changed. And that is how he wants it. When he speaks, one can rest assured that there is absolutely nothing behind his hollow words. He is not a man of action. Only a small man of rhetoric. The idea of Little P. actually getting off his butt, and doing something that actually benefited the Thai people, and especially the foreigners is like a routine out of a George Carlin sketch. Never will happen. It is part of his daily hyperbole. This is what this clown does. He talks, talks and talks, and nothing ever gets done. At least nothing of benefit to the people, and especially the tourists who provide a huge influx of cash, yet continue to be treated like offensive garbage by this administration, on every level. So, they have to stop the protests. if they did not, the masses would potentially rise up against them. 

His personal motto may as well be - I Little P., promise to move Thailand backwards at a breath taking and alarming pace, and never, ever do anything to benefit the Thai people. I will continue to do everything I can to protect the elite, the super wealthy, the connected, and those in office, either in the police, my administration, or the army. The little man simply does not exist, in my consciousness. 

Safety in numbers. 

Be united. 

I hope they get the elections back and  form a political party. 

I would vote for them. 

Those scheming cowardly political parties that let the young and old fight for elections. Then step up to take the glory when the hard part is over. 

Shame on them. 

Aphisit being the worst one. 

• Like 1

Yep, drawing attention to the demonstrations will sure slow them down. Or maybe you could have an election and make the demonstrations go away all together. The longer it takes to hold an election the less likely those in power now will remain in power after the election that has to happen sooner or later.