Video: Thai man arrested after threatening minivan passengers with a gun

Jonathan Fairfield

The usual blame game BS from the perp that it wasn't his fault....I was high on drugs or drunk, I had an argument with my wife, he flipped me off, I lost face somehow etc. etc. etc. so it was somehow OK. You are responsible for your actions morons and you are in control of yourself. Idiots.

hmm... interesting aproach... worry about the crazy druggy

Why the hell is it so easy to get a gun in Thailand?!

After all, the world is full of drug users, douchebags, crazy people, fanatics, you name it... Cant really change that, but in most civilized countries thats not too much of a problem, because a small, stupid person can usually not create too much damage.

Unless...

Unless you give them the means to. In the US, and appearantly in Thailand you give them guns. In Germany you give them cars with enough horsepower to lift off a small helicopter, no speed limit on the highway, and ridiciously cheap fines.

So in Thailand you already have this life-is-cheap-mentality, a police-force bordering on the useless, and extremely lenient punishments. Giving them cars before changing that was not a good idea. So.. who thought guns were?!

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

They are too busy pulling farangs out of taxis at Asok at 2am in the morning. 

Three times I was stopped as a passenger in a taxi this month at the same location after the entrance to Soi 16. 

Did not see any Thais being stopped, only foreigners on their way home. 

Get a motorcycle... 

They never stop me, I always get waved on while they're searching young Thai peoples pockets for yabba

9 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

They are too busy pulling farangs out of taxis at Asok at 2am in the morning. 

Three times I was stopped as a passenger in a taxi this month at the same location after the entrance to Soi 16. 

Did not see any Thais being stopped, only foreigners on their way home. 

Thonglor BIB up to their old tricks again, I am sure you are clever enough to avoid the sting.

Archived