Honda Click - are headlights upgrade-able to LED and/or brighter?

konisaan

You can get 35/35W bulbs in both Halogen and Xenon. I assume you want to see more not simply have a brighter light so getting the beam pattern correct is important so you need something where the origin of the light, the filament, is in the same spot as the original.  

Take out one bulb and go to any motorcycle accessory shop and they have what you need. May help yo ask for "see far" Thai for blue but if give the choice go for equivalent white.

Yes, you can replace them with LED, most motorbike shops should be able to change them, just go and ask. LED headlights are way brighter than stock non LED lights.

The headlights are about 800THB a piece (there are 2 lamps), and the one in the back costs about 200THB if i remember correctly

Tail lamp LED bulbs are about 7bht each.

https://www.lazada.co.th/20pcs-t10-1206-8smd-led-display-wide-lights-w5w-travel-lights-reading-lightsintl-intl-13684014.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlistcategory.list.10.79302acaQpy4ti

(These are brighter than my original Click bulbs, which used to fail  all the time, I haven''t had a bulb fail, nearly 3 years now)

Archived