Thai Bank Accounts & Cryptos?

I have a Kasikorn bank account that I've had for a good 5-6 years now. It's active and linked to my Paypal. But is it possible to exchange money from the account with cryptos, such as on Coinbase? 
With the knowledge that any transaction takes 5-7 working days to go from my bank account to Payal, I would imagine it's going to either be tricky or flat out impossible ..? 

Join the crypto trading group for Thailand on whatsapp. PM me for the group invite. This question came up on the chat group.

Open the bx.in.th and it takes only a few hours to transfer money to/from kbank.

Coinbase is only for US residents. If you are American you can open there but you can only link to an account in the US, also use a VPN service to change your computer's location to the US

10 hours ago, Monomial said:

Forget Coinbase.

Sign up with bx.in.th   Works great with K-Bank. Withdrawals and deposits usually take about 15 minutes.

As long as you are not American. Nobody wants your business if you are American.

Thanks guys, and yeah I'm not American lol

I actually managed to buy some btc via Paypal and Virwox yesterday, only a small amount to test the process, but got kind of stiffed on exchanged rates. So I'm glad that there is a way from Kasikorn to a decent exchange. 
Thanks again 

Archived