Cinema ticket price

Ian1980

Probably best for you to negotiate with the cinema that you intend to visit. Especially if you'd like to make it a regular thing, say once a month.

Perhaps even a email to head office explaining what you'd like to do.

Businesses like to be associated with feelgood community projects.

Probably best for you to negotiate with the cinema that you intend to visit. Especially if you'd like to make it a regular thing, say once a month.
Perhaps even a email to head office explaining what you'd like to do.
Businesses like to be associated with feelgood community projects.
It will be just one time: i am intend to take them at Central Pattaya. Did you know the ticket price?

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 minutes ago, HLover said:

So amazingly informative; 7 posts in and nobody has an answer, just guessing.

Easy critic :post-4641-1156694606:, but I suppose not many members already negotiated movie tickets for a group of 20 children... 

Only thing I can say is that the Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday lower price at Major is 80 baht. (for me, adult but not senior)

5 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

Easy critic :post-4641-1156694606:, but I suppose not many members already negotiated movie tickets for a group of 20 children... 

Only thing I can say is that the Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday lower price at Major is 80 baht. (for me, adult but not senior)

80 baht, that's cheap, how much cheaper could it be for a senior?

20 minutes ago, HLover said:

So amazingly informative; 7 posts in and nobody has an answer, just guessing.

Ok, I'll join in:

OP, I appreciate your kind gesture but I have no idea the cost of children's tickets.

Cheers,

HL

Yes, we've provided links to all three cinema complexes im Pattaya, replete with contact details.

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:05 PM, giddyup said:

80 baht, that's cheap, how much cheaper could it be for a senior?

I had a look last night. Seems prices increased a little bit recently:

Regular price Monday to Wednesday is now 90

Children price 80 baht except week-ends

Senior as low as 60 baht on Tuesday

I paid 80 baht this month, maybe a M-Cash price (one of their cards)

14 hours ago, Noxuming said:

80-100b in Pattaya? Wow.

I remember when i went to see a movie in Bangkok and it cost me 2000 baht 2 persons. It included popcorn and drinks and very comfortable 2 person sofa.

It must have been a private screening. Even in Australia the VIP seats don't cost that much.

Regardless of ticket price, double it as will have to buy popcorn etc and those cinema prices for snacks are high. I have seen special deals on offer for tickets including snacks.

Up to me I'd go see management and ask for discount seeing as it's a good cause.

Schoolkids go as a group all the time so I'm sure they'd be going on a special price.

53 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Would have gone to the special luxurious cinema which does cost that. I used it- very nice.

Maybe he didn't realise there are ordinary cinemas as well.

Besides a lounge to sit on and popcorn, what else is there that makes it "luxurious"?

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Besides a lounge to sit on and popcorn, what else is there that makes it "luxurious"?

Comfortable sofa, pillow and blanket, you can charge your phone and there is buttons to set your seat. If i remember right they also offered food.

1 hour ago, Noxuming said:

Comfortable sofa, pillow and blanket, you can charge your phone and there is buttons to set your seat. If i remember right they also offered food.

Free food?  I'd want a bit more than a blanket and pillow for 1000 baht, like a 3 course gourmet lunch.

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Free food?  I'd want a bit more than a blanket and pillow for 1000 baht, like a 3 course gourmet lunch.

I already bought popcorns and drinks as i didn't know what VIP included. 2000B for just sitting there and watching movie haha. I was wondering how expensive it is for thai people if average salary is 12-30k baht.