Eye test Bangkok

swbaggies

Good afternoon, I need to have an eye test done in Bangkok. I was hoping to pay around 1000thb and for it to be near a BTS or an MRT station (walking distance). I am looking for an actual test to be conducted not just the person asking what strength i want. Also, if possible i need to be able to go as a walk in and not book an appointment.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, tonray said:

+1...do a forum search and you'll find a lot of recommendations for the Rutnin hospital...

I went a few months ago to get a prescription to order specs online from zenni.com...their premises is located about a 20min walk from the Asoke BTS and MRT stations...you can book an appointment online or walk in, less waiting if you book...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

+1...do a forum search and you'll find a lot of recommendations for the Rutnin hospital...

I went a few months ago to get a prescription to order specs online from zenni.com...their premises is located about a 20min walk from the Asoke BTS and MRT stations...you can book an appointment online or walk in, less waiting if you book...

The MRT stop is Phetchaburi just for FYI

2 hours ago, swbaggies said:

Thank you all.

I have emailed them to ask how much a test would be, do you have any ideas? 

Post here says cost 1420 baht 2 years ago so expect about the same if no internal exam.  Even with internal exam and VFT believe current price was quoted under 2500.