Sheriff faces mounting criticism over Florida school massacre

webfact

3 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

"MAGA Make America Gunless Asap."

You're delusional if you think American will ever be "Gunless". At a minimum, the people in power and the military will not cede their guns.

The people may be stupid enough to do so, then what? "Do they all live happily ever after"? If you believe that they will, then you know noting about human nature and history and you certainly don't live in Chicago, USA.

Oh for God's sake take a chill pill before you keel over and have a heart attack. It was just another set of words for MAGA. Try going back to bed and getting out on the opposite side to the one you did this morning.  :coffee1:

Please do not read the thread where people have put different words in for NRA or I fear you will end up in hospital and being american will try and sue TV for the medical bills.

Edited by Andaman Al

7 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Oh for God's sake take a chill pill before you keel over and have a heart attack. It was just another set of words for MAGA. Try going back to bed and getting out on the opposite side to the one you did this morning.  :coffee1:

Please do not read the thread where people have put different words in for NRA or I fear you will end up in hospital and being american will try and sue TV for the medical bills.

Why are you so concerned about my health? Can't you address the ideas that were represented by what I posted?

If you're not a US citizen (you don't seem to be based on this post) why are you posting nonsense about firearm ownership in America?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

Why are you so concerned about my health? Can't you address the ideas that were represented by what I posted?

If you're not a US citizen (you don't seem to be based on this post) why are you posting nonsense about firearm ownership in America?

People have the right to post in any topic they wish to, within the forum rules, something which are dangerously close to violating. 

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

jhuh.jpg

What could possibly go wrong?

Armed Georgia teacher in custody after report of shots fired at high school

by ERIK ORTIZ and ASSOCIATED PRESS

An armed teacher who fired his weapon at a Georgia high school was in custody Wednesday afternoon.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/armed-georgia-teacher-custody-after-report-shots-fired-high-school-n851986

Edited by lannarebirth

On 27.2.2018 at 4:37 AM, wayned said:

Trump said that if he was there he would run in to the school even if he didn't have a gun.  Is time for a poll to see how many of us would have wanted "old bone spurs" to have done that?

What a pity that Trump wasn't there ........

Many problems solved.

• Sad 1

On 27/02/2018 at 4:37 AM, wayned said:

Trump said that if he was there he would run in to the school even if he didn't have a gun.  Is time for a poll to see how many of us would have wanted "old bone spurs" to have done that?

Actually, I'm with Trump on this. If some nutter went into my kids school with a gun I suspect I WOULD be stupid enough to charge in and make some intervention. I'm no hero but I think that would be a human reaction. Mind you, I am from Yorkshire.

On 1.3.2018 at 12:47 PM, Grouse said:

Actually, I'm with Trump on this. If some nutter went into my kids school with a gun I suspect I WOULD be stupid enough to charge in and make some intervention. I'm no hero but I think that would be a human reaction. Mind you, I am from Yorkshire.

@Grouse, it seems you don't know the difference between what comes out of Trump's mouth and what he does and what is true :hit-the-fan:

Even that doesn't consider his sick-foot-playing for avoiding the Vietnam war. Furthermore, we all know that he changes his childish mind faster than you can think.

Strange that I have not heard or read here of the deputy's statement that he did do all according to department rules, as did his collegues who showed up and did not enter.

Edited by stevenl