Non- immigration O visa based on retirement pension

I arrived in Bangkok on Feb. 17 on a visa exempt. Today the 26th I went to CW Bangkok immigration to obtain my 90-day Non-immigration O visa. I come back on March 13 to get my stamp. Here's my question:  (1) When is the earliest I can renew the Non-O? I heard that I can renew it as early as 60 days remaining on the visa to renew. Quite frankly I would rather renew it with 30 days remaining. Which is correct? Thanks in advance.

Moved to here.

You can apply for the extension of stay up to 45 days early at CW immigration. You can apply for it at any time after the 45 day point.

It can depend upon which financial proof you used. The 800k baht has to be in the bank for 60 days on the date you apply for the extension if using that option.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Moved to here.

You can apply for the extension of stay up to 45 days early at CW immigration. You can apply for it at any time after the 45 day point.

It can depend upon which financial proof you used. The 800k baht has to be in the bank for 60 days on the date you apply for the extension if using that option.

Thanks Ubonjoe. I am using pension method with the pension certification from the US Embassy. much easier than the 800,000 baht method.