Hand held scales

keithpa

50 minutes ago, keithpa said:

That reminds me of an old saying, "shutting the gate after the horse has bolted".

Your not too sharp then as this is a public area and the scale is the best one around.  See alot of Russians using bodyweight scales in front of 7-11 as well.  Think outside the box as this is the last time you get advice from me ingrate.

Edited by norrska

35 minutes ago, norrska said:

Your not too sharp then as this is a public area and the scale is the best one around.  See alot of Russians using bodyweight scales in front of 7-11 as well.  Think outside the box as this is the last time you get advice from me ingrate.

To arrive at the airport, bags packed, then weigh them ! I do admire you though for calling yourself an ingrate. But, your being too hard on yourself. Seven eleven scales, too obvious to even comment on.

43 minutes ago, keithpa said:

To arrive at the airport, bags packed, then weigh them ! I do admire you though for calling yourself an ingrate. But, your being too hard on yourself. Seven eleven scales, too obvious to even comment on.

Oh, so you can't rearrange items between bags?????? Is this the final trip of your life?????  LOL, you are definitely beyond help, not to mention, not worth helping.  Thanks for the admiration though, something you will not get from many, if any!

Edited by norrska

1 hour ago, norrska said:

Oh, so you can't rearrange items between bags?????? Is this the final trip of your life?????  LOL, you are definitely beyond help, not to mention, not worth helping.  Thanks for the admiration though, something you will not get from many, if any!

I have over 45K of stuff I want to take back to Oz. So I need a genius like you to tell me how to pack, between bags, without scales. Thanking you in anticipation.

3 minutes ago, keithpa said:

I have over 45K of stuff I want to take back to Oz. So I need a genius like you to tell me how to pack, between bags, without scales. Thanking you in anticipation.

Oh so you know it weighs 45 kg, but need a scale.  That reminds me of an old saying, "shutting the gate after the horse has bolted". :cheesy:

42 minutes ago, norrska said:

Oh so you know it weighs 45 kg, but need a scale.  That reminds me of an old saying, "shutting the gate after the horse has bolted". :cheesy:

The items , several, posted to me had the weight printed on the package for the total weight. Now they have to be divided up, is this too complicated for you to understand? Your going to have to get  up earlier in the morning my friend. Over and out. Duh.

38 minutes ago, keithpa said:

The items , several, posted to me had the weight printed on the package for the total weight. Now they have to be divided up, is this too complicated for you to understand? Your going to have to get  up earlier in the morning my friend. Over and out. Duh.

So you get items posted to you, just so you can carry them back in your luggage (head scratch), but cant find 5 minutes to rearrange the items at the airport before check-in.  Maybe this is all too complex for you, so enjoy rolling your rock up the hill in  your best Sisyphean manner!  Otherwise, why not hire someone to figure out this IQ 75-80 problem for you.

Edited by norrska

On 2/27/2018 at 6:31 PM, gmac said:

I think Mr DIY has them, saw them in Bangkok, there are two branches I know of in Pattaya one in Tukcom and one in Soi Khaonoi in the same building as Tops.

Many thanks gmac, tucom, 4th floor, DIY, 310 baht. Plenty of sign language and "scales 1 2 3"  got me one.